+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Factory Unlock Iphone 3GS , Iphone 4 and Iphone 4S - Source: Iclarified

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
a permanent unlock solution for your AT&T iPhone. Having your iPhone remotely unlocked will allow you to use your iPhone on any GSM carrier. All you need to do is
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Factory Unlock Iphone 3GS , Iphone 4 and Iphone 4S - Source: Iclarified
    a permanent unlock solution for your AT&T iPhone. Having your iPhone remotely unlocked will allow you to use your iPhone on any GSM carrier. All you need to do is choose the carrier your iPhone is LOCKED to, provide us with your IMEI number, and purchase this service. We will then permanently unlock your iPhone remotely (usually 5-15 business days. This service works for all AT&T iPhones, the 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S

Read More : iClarified - Apple News - CutYourSIM Offering Permanent Remote Unlock for AT&T iPhones
    Last edited by blkcadi; 02-29-2012 at 08:32 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

$199 is not bad considering a factory unlocked 16g ip4s is $649.

Thanks

Well their website has been suspended, so I guess they aren't offering it anymore.

If you buy an iPhone 4S locked for AT&T for lets say $400-$500 with a $199 Factory unlock, you still end up paying about $700 for it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Goof View Post
    Well their website has been suspended, so I guess they aren't offering it anymore.

If you buy an iPhone 4S locked for AT&T for lets say $400-$500 with a $199 Factory unlock, you still end up paying about $700 for it.
    new locked iphones from AT&T are $199, $299 and $399 (16g, 32g and 64g). unlocked and contract free phones from Apple are $649, $749 and $849.

so.. buying a locked phone from AT&T for $199 and then getting it unlocked for $199 ($398, $498 and $598) is still less then a factory unlocked one.