Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Reset Verizon iPhone 4 still able to be flashed to MetroPCS?

Default Reset Verizon iPhone 4 still able to be flashed to MetroPCS?
    I bought a Verizon iPhone 4 recently off a guy, and I reset all settings and content thru the iOS settings. Now it's stuck in emergency-call mode where I have 'No Service' in the upper left and will not let me enter into the phone.

[EDIT] I'm now able to access the phone normally. In iTunes, I just clicked on the link for 'business customers' and it let me continue into an accessible mode (without service, of course). One step in the right direction, I think.

So, is the phone still flashable to MetroPCS? Please help me out. I've been looking forward to getting this to work. Thanks.

Info: Baseband 1.0.06, Bootloader N/A, Model MC676, CDMA, iOS 4.2.10 (8E600), clean ESN.
    Last edited by Markerr; 02-18-2012 at 04:16 PM.

call the person you bought the Iphone from.

That's not the problem I have. He was on Verizon and had no need for flashing. Going to head to a retailer who does iphone flashes. I'll see what's up in the next few days.

If it helps anyone, I got my iphone flashed a couple days back. It's running iOS 5.0.1 and calling/texting properly. Same problem with mms/internet as before though, of course. Doesn't bother me too much.