Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please ADVICE , very urgent 4 or 4S

Default Please ADVICE , very urgent 4 or 4S
    Hello guys .
    I am really going crazy with all the stuff i read online , some say u can unlock the bb 4.11 some say no .
    anyways , I have to buy a iphone as a gift for my mom , but i also dont want to spend the price different on unlocked iPhone .

So My question , do you think the iphones 4s or iphone 4 with bb 4.11will be unlocked soon within the next month maybe?
    or should i be looking for iphone with bb 4.10 ?

Thanks alot

No body know anything about this for now.... better look for bb 4.10 if you want to unlock it via Gevey

even if you go with bb 4.11.08 with gevey, are you confortable with your mom having to deal with the unlock process if she loses battery power of if the phone somehow resprings? if i were to get this for my parents, i would either get factory unlock and or ip4 with at least 1.59 bb with software unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    even if you go with bb 4.11.08 with gevey, are you confortable with your mom having to deal with the unlock process if she loses battery power of if the phone somehow resprings? if i were to get this for my parents, i would either get factory unlock and or ip4 with at least 1.59 bb with software unlock.
    Very true , But Yesterday I took the chance and bought a great deal for a 1 month old Iphone 4s for 370$ , I couldnt say no for that price .
    To be honest I been using iphone since the first generation , which used to be unlock only through SSH , I have always seen progression to jailbreak the new iphones ( Which normally takes alot of time ) , and then Unlock comes after . This always for the first few IOS releases , and with getting close to the new release of iphone , they stop progression , and they start working with the new IOS .

The reason I also decided to get that , is I see a increase number of IOS 5 Iphone 4s gevey sim on ebay , Everyday there is someone new selling those , and with solid feedback as well , which makes me believe , we are sooooo close to unlock that .

I hope I did the right decision , cross fingers till this comes out , but anyways the deal was good to be bought .
    BTW Isnt the new gevey sims dont require restart and all that , its was only the first generation gevey right ?

thats a great deal.. where did you buy that. i am planning one. Please share

Quote Originally Posted by haissk View Post
    thats a great deal.. where did you buy that. i am planning one. Please share
    i got it off kijiji man , I was gona buy a 4 for 240$ , and the guy was like I also have 4s , dropped the price to 370$ and bought it lol .

Thanks for the info.. i wanted an iphone4 with 4.10 baseband..please let me know if you find one

Free Kijiji Canada Classifieds | Free Ads | Petites Annonces Gratuites and look under montreal , Prices are great here , I compared that to other Canadian cities , we have great prices. Honestly took me a 24 to 48 hours of good search to hunt this one . I had ALOT offer to be for 300-350 depending on the condition , I was even offered a 32GB White for 350$ but that was 4.11

Ur in luck.applenberry r just getting ready 2 release a new gevey sim that will unlock the 4s 4.11.08 baseband.once that's done,open cydia and download ultrasnowcn 1.6b5 which is an auto unlock tool so u don't have the 112 dial crap.u can switch phone on and off without any problems

Quote Originally Posted by justinross75 View Post
    Ur in luck.applenberry r just getting ready 2 release a new gevey sim that will unlock the 4s 4.11.08 baseband.once that's done,open cydia and download ultrasnowcn 1.6b5 which is an auto unlock tool so u don't have the 112 dial crap.u can switch phone on and off without any problems
    hahahah amazing ) , I like taking those chances , and turn out to be good lol