Results 1 to 2 of 2

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should I wait or look for another iPhone.

  1. #1
    Question Should I wait or look for another iPhone.
    My Phone= iPhone 4
    Baseband= 04.11.08
    Firmware= 5.0.1
    My Background= I am a computer savvy Macintosh computer technician but am not a programer or hacker.

    My research has shown me that the NEW AT&T iphone 4 I acquired three days ago can currently NOT be unlocked. I have T Mobile.

    My question is simple.... If I wait a little while, will the iPhone hacking community come up with a reliable unlock solution for this device, or should I sell the phone an look for one that has a compatible baseband that Ultrasn0w or gevey sim can unlock?

    I also want to add here, that I have tried downgrading the firmware using redsn0w, PwnageTool and TinyUmbrella-5.10.06 without success. Since I am new to all this, perhaps I did something wrong?

    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by SpiritFlight; 2012-01-29 at 07:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Retired Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Hammond Louisiana
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

    It has been a while I really can't give ya an answer on when or even if there will be one. Your call on what to do with that.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts