Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SAM not working on iOS 5.0.1, no Restore / check for updates tabs availble in itunes

Exclamation SAM not working on iOS 5.0.1, no Restore / check for updates tabs availble in itunes
    JB iphone 4 iOS 5.0.1 with redsn0w 0.9.10b4 cpl of days back, tried number of tyms restoring CFW and JBing but i can not restore from backups i made in itunes. i tried snowbreeze and it worked with it but its boot tymn is very long due to corona pkg,
    no i cannt restore anything from itunes, tried SAM to "activate my iPhone" manualy but its saying "STOCKIFICATION FAILURE". help me guyz help me in fixing. i have asked every where but no help

Tried Deactivating with redsnow but it end with error 60000ms w8 and giving up.

Try revert to lockdown on SAM, then De-activate phone.

In my case, stocification always success, buat failure to activate on iTunes.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymajik View Post
    Try revert to lockdown on SAM, then De-activate phone.

In my case, stocification always success, buat failure to activate on iTunes.
    on revert to lockdown "STOCKIFICATION FAILURE" comes.

Quote Originally Posted by shahzad_ashraf30 View Post
    try to put in any sim onto the iphone.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeymajik View Post
    try to put in any sim onto the iphone.
    when sim is in the iPhone, no options comes to manualy select the country n carrier, i ve tried with sim and without sim.
    tried to deactivate with redsnow but it ended in GIVING UP

Now there is written on the sam main screen
    "Your iPhone is currently factory activated- this means you are hactivated. until you are not hactivated your phone cannot b activated so SAM is disabled. Please try "Revert Lockdownd" under utilities and diable hactivate"