Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MYSTERY!? 16.15.00 - Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 doesn't seem to work for me on 5.0.1 - Help Please

Question MYSTERY!? 16.15.00 - Ultrasn0w 1.2.5 doesn't seem to work for me on 5.0.1 - Help Please
    Hello there,

Firstly thank you for your time in reading my post.

I used redsn0w 0.9.10b4 to create a custom 5.0.1 IPSW leaving the baseband.. I then found the baseband wasn't unlockable which was the whole reason I did the jailbreak in the first place...

I then ran redsn0w 0.9.10b4 again to install iPad baseband 16.15.00. I had a few problems booting at first but now the phone works great, and seems to be untethered.

Now all I want to do is unlock!! When I go into Cydia, Manage, Sources and point to repo666.ultrasn0w.com I get Dev-Team at the top.... but no ultrasn0w 1.2.5... I then searched for ultrasn0w, found it this way... I run it... It runs successfully... I restart springboard... Now all I get is No Service.

Could someone please direct me? Is this a fault with the phone / sim / 5.0.1 on 16.15.00 or ultrasn0w?

I really would appreciate any guidance. If all else fails, I do have SHSH 4.1 what appears to be saved as it's in green at the top when I launch Cydia.

Thanks again!!

You may want to do a reset network settings then a hard reboot (power+home)

i am having the same problem. can anyone shed some light on this?

I am also having trouble getting service on my T-mobile service. Any assistance with this issue would be helpful.
    I am a 3Gs FW 5.0.1
    BB 6.15.00 OLD bootrom

I have done everything I could find to correct this problem. I have even done the manual adjustment to the commcentreclassic file. So any further ideas to unlock my iPhone would be GREATLY appreciated!! (I am really getting tired of getting lectures from my non-tech-savy husband about how I've had nothing but issues with this phone.)

Y

ETA How do you do a "network reset"?