Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 04.11.08 unlock so close!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b0bab0i View Post
    Do you really believe this @hamzah_akram guy?
    Let's Unlock 4.11.08

I just browsed his site and he's telling people to erase their baseband. Some how around 30 people were dumb enough to listen and now their phones are bricked.
    First, i do believe him for reasons I cannot state.
    Second, that post on his blog was from either November or before, which was 2 months ago. And also said not for everyone on the post.
    Third, why are you pessimistic towards the unlock?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Treyb2323 View Post
    First, i do believe him for reasons I cannot state.
    Second, that post on his blog was from either November or before, which was 2 months ago. And also said not for everyone on the post.
    Third, why are you pessimistic towards the unlock?
    It's false hope and why would anyone post a guide to wipe baseband without even having an actual solution to the unlock. That doesn't help anyone, just makes people brick their phones. Now I see why Musclenerd see's him as a fake.

If you believe him why don't you try wiping your baseband and use his "modified" IPSW?
    Last edited by b0bab0i; 01-13-2012 at 02:10 AM.

First of all my post was based on Hamzah tweets not on his website coz when he start the whole saga about unlocking the BB first ideea was erase the new one and add an older one, next thing was getting the activation of an nevelocked I4 read those incoming packets from apple servers and send them again to an locked I4, and last thing is what his working right now calling react0r as promised should be an soft that will unlock the phone. Unfortunately I'm to far from any kind of hacking stuff and I'm not able to some how help him(hi was asking for help from all that has clue about) I'm just waiting patient for the end of the story. Also hi said that react0r will be a free software so it's not about to believe him or not just wait and if react0r will bring back your iphone I guess 5$ donation will Not be a problem

I can't wait till this unlock comes out then i can finally upgrade to the 4s.
    But probably by then the iPhone 5 will be out uggghhh.
    No sig spam

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

what everyone in this thread seems to be forgetting is that a software unlock requires a jailbreak...theres no way around it

Quote Originally Posted by keenpois0n View Post
    what everyone in this thread seems to be forgetting is that a software unlock requires a jailbreak...theres no way around it
    But for A4 devices we have already an Unt.JB for all firmwares except 4.3.5

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fircic View Post
    But for A4 devices we have already an Unt.JB for all firmwares except 4.3.5
    Dev team isnt working on iPhone 4's anymore.

Dev team isnt working on iPhone 4's anymore.

????????

THIS JUST IN!!!

Dont believe everything you read unless the dev team confirms it!!
    Last edited by drenline; 01-14-2012 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks

????????
    lol just joking with you dude

lol just joking with you dude
    According to devs you are kind of right coz they say the unlocking progress is small or either 0 due to working hard on JB......

According to the last tweets reactor was passed to sherif for check and help with last steps like packing and publishing on cydia or somewhere else so I hope to see it later today or tomorrow!!!!! This will put down cydia servers

I hope your optimism is not wrongfully placed. However, if you take a look at sherif hashim's twitter (https://twitter.com/#!/sherif_hashim), you will see that he does not share your optimism in hamzah's work.

Hamzah last tweeted 9 hours ago (as of this post) saying that he wants to send his "successful baseband 04.11.08 information to sherif hashim".

Sherif tweeted 2 hours ago (as of this post) saying "look at hamzah's blog, read musclenerd's comment there" -- on the blog, musclenerd calls hamzah a fake.
    He then continues to tweet "so he (hamzah) is either lying or he doesn't know what he is talking about"

Hopefully this goes through (though I personally don't have too much faith in this), but don't get your hopes up buddy. Sherif does not seem to be checking and helping with the last steps as you believe.

They need to continue to unlock iPhone even through Apple sells them unlocked in the US. I heard when Sprint and Verizon agree to unlock a iPhone 4S it is still locked where US carriers sim card won't work. AT&T still won't unlock any iPhone even after the contract is up.

Well now i'm confused really confused, coz i remember long time ago apple was inviting some devs to cupertino and make me believe that it was there some kind of agreement. all of us know that it was no unlock from 01.59 and for some reason nobody was working on rest of the BB(well sherif i remember sad that he has some progress and at one moment done no more updates and progresses on new BB) and now when somebody are offering an unlock all devs denied that. Of course basically so far nobody so that unlock called react0r except maybe those devs who sad that is fake.... At the end untill i will not see the rEACT0r or some good explanation from devs i will stay confused just coz i do believe that devs are playng some games just imagine that devs doing JB kind for all of us but on other end they just finding holes on all ios versions and let apple to fix them in next version. from apple side you have people who building ios and on other side you have a team that always try to find holes. This is an perfect mode to make ios the most secured type of OS for Phones. In fact gevey was managed buy some asian guys wich are not in the US and apple can do nothing about that. Also that jevey come up really quick so i do believe that to unlock an baseband is not that hard(well for people who know what to do) and i really think that DEVS can manage to unlock all of BB but they just have no permission from apple IMHO.
    P.S. This is just my opinion and i never ever will accuse DEVS in doing something wrong and about react0r hope we will get some explanation in situation that hapen. Sorry for my English.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kory569 View Post
    They need to continue to unlock iPhone even through Apple sells them unlocked in the US. I heard when Sprint and Verizon agree to unlock a iPhone 4S it is still locked where US carriers sim card won't work. AT&T still won't unlock any iPhone even after the contract is up.
    Why would they need to continue to unlock? Its wasting their time and resources, you can go buy an unlocked iPhone if you wanted to. They are spending all their time trying to find exploits to jailbreak A5 processor. And the A6 Processor for iPad 3 will probably debut in March, so when that comes out they will probably try to jailbreak that.

Rofl, 30 people bricked their iPhones because some guy told them to erase their baseband? That's hilarious!

This hamzah guy is a troll for that.

well, before to do something first of all think about or ask!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 15,561 Times in 7,112 Posts

well, before to do something first of all think about or ask!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Huh?
    Some ppl referring to Hamzah web site where hi published some info about how to erase you BB in case u know how to port an older one just I think bricked their phones and now blaming Hamzah for that. The biggest problem of all who ever look for an unlock or JB for iPhones or ipods is that nobody read all the info to the end. After all all forums are full of topics related to issues.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast