+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gevey SIM works for one minute then No Sim

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I got my Gevey SIM working on T-Mobile on iOS5 but it connects to the network for about 1-2 minutes then it just goes to No SIM. How can I
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Gevey SIM works for one minute then No Sim
    I got my Gevey SIM working on T-Mobile on iOS5 but it connects to the network for about 1-2 minutes then it just goes to No SIM. How can I fix this?

Thanks

reboot turn on off airplane mode and do manual process or look for SIM Application
    iPhone 4 Unlocked on T-Mobile | Motorola Verizon Razr M on T-Mobile | iPhone 5 Confused

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

Try this ? or the other process ?

iPhone 4 Unlocked on T-Mobile | Motorola Verizon Razr M on T-Mobile | iPhone 5 Confused

Banned
    Thanks

Try these.
    A lot of geveys run different software and Chip making them act slightly different in timing.
    So you have to adjust. Especially when new iOS firmware comes out. Your process changes a little bit.
    If you get no Decline and accept screen. try Airplane more on and off, then wait about 30 sec anything over a min is too long.
    After you accept, sometimes you get No Sim instead No service, Toggle airplane mode again that might fix that.

If you notice in my videos when i call 112 or 888 it displays it as "Calling" not "Emergency Call" Gevey did only successfully activate if you see calling instead of Emergency Call. Just look at the videos and pay attention to my changes on the carrier logo after what i do.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Yeah what he said or i said xD Aurth you just confused the hell outta me LMAO THought i lost my mind dejavu.
    I knew i typed that before ROFL !!! xD
    But yeah Try what he said =D

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Your best bet would be to order a Gevey Ultra from Applenberry. The furiousMod has been updated and I along with many other members have tested it out and seems to work fine on 5.0.1. No need for manual process anymore.