Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can i buy an AT&T sim (prepaid) from ebay to activate my iPhone4 locked to AT&T in a di

Default Can i buy an AT&T sim (prepaid) from ebay to activate my iPhone4 locked to AT&T in a di
    I have an iPhone 4 locked to AT&T
    I want to buy a AT&T prepaid sim from ebay and want to activate it...
    is that possilble??

Yes, it will work. You can buy gophone sim from Bestbuy it will work too just DO NOT put in any go phone else the Sim is no good.

I bought two Sim cards on eBay. One was good, but the other was bad. I tried to activate the bad one on AT&T's website (Go Phone Activate) and found the card to be bad. I call customer service, same result. I hadn't received the second card, so for sh**s and grins, I tried to activate an old Sim card I had laying around. To my suprise, it converted and activated to a Go Phone Sim. It now works fine in my iPhone 4 (I had to trim it to a micro).

Does the prepaid sim work on BB4.11.08 too? and if so, can you give me the link wher i can place an order for the sim. Please let me know.

Thanks In Advance,

My iPhone 4 is on BB4.11.08. It works fine. Because this is currently unlockable, I am using AT&T Go Phone. Previously on my 3G, I was using T-Mobile. To buy a Sim card, just look on eBay. Anyone will do. I have be told that you can just walk into a AT&T store and get one free. You just need to pay the first's month.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    The Future

I would try calling them to see if they might mail you one

To get straight to a representative go to gethuman.con it's free and select Call Me Instead or just call 888-387-6270

Vancouver, Canada
    Thanked 2,761 Times in 2,650 Posts

An unused, no service ATNT sim will do the trick.