Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: push fix - iphone 4, 5.0.1 preserved baseband jailbreak with redsn0w - USE THIS!

So after 3 days of trying alot of guides of SAM fix with no success i found 1 (actually 2) guide that made it work for me

so use BOTH of those guides

Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.3 | Jaxov

Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.3 After Using SAM [How-To Fix] | Jaxov

i didnt work for me after doing just the first so dont worry and keep going to the next one

im no expert and i donno what it does but im happy i got it to work finally so i hope it works for you guys too

cheers and happy new year!

btw im using iphone of AT&T i bought in the US, and gevey on a different carrier

so you should worry about that
    Last edited by RenoL; 01-01-2012 at 07:38 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RenoL For This Useful Post:

acu7 (01-03-2012), bcppa (01-12-2012)

Quote Originally Posted by RenoL View Post
    So after 3 days of trying alot of guides of SAM fix with no success i found 1 (actually 2) guide that made it work for me

so use BOTH of those guides

Download SAM to Activate iPhone 4/3GS Officially on iOS 4.3.3 | Jaxov

Push Notifications Not Working on iOS 4.3.3 After Using SAM [How-To Fix] | Jaxov

i didnt work for me after doing just the first so dont worry and keep going to the next one

im no expert and i donno what it does but im happy i got it to work finally so i hope it works for you guys too

cheers and happy new year!

btw im using iphone of AT&T i bought in the US, and gevey on a different carrier

so you should worry about that
    Many thanks for that. I can confirm that both following links' instructions work.

Iphone 4 AT&T locked (bb 1.59) using another carrier sim.
    Last edited by acu7; 01-03-2012 at 06:17 PM.