+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: downgrade iphone 4 from IOS 5.0 to 4.3.3

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, i am trying to downgrade my iphone 4 from 5.0 to 4.3.3 so i can try to unlock it, it has the baseband of 05.11.08. It was on ioa
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi, i am trying to downgrade my iphone 4 from 5.0 to 4.3.3 so i can try to unlock it, it has the baseband of 05.11.08. It was on ioa 5.0.1 but i somehoq downgraded to ioa 5.0. Is there any way to unlock it on this current baseband without buying an unlock code for it? i dont want to spend money to buy an unlock code. It was not jailbroken before, and i recently jailbroke it yesterday on 5.0.1 but the firmware is 5.0, it has the ssh for 5.0.1, but i wanted to know if i can downgrade to the 4.3.3 firmware without have the ssh files saved on the iphone itself. I did it myself before somehow and downgraded my 3gs from 4.3.5 to 4.0, but it was stuck in recovery mode, i then kicked the phone out of recovery mode and it was 4.0, can someone help me with this? i know how to use the hosts file and i deleted everything that is gs.apple ipaddress, I am using windows xp service pack 3

sorry the baseband is 04.11.08
    Last edited by bender_singh; 12-25-2011 at 10:32 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    04.11.08 is impossible right now no matter what you do.