Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock iPhone 4

Default Unlock iPhone 4
    Hi guys, i have an iPhone 4 from Australia. I can't use my Malaysia sim card. Any guides to unlock it? Thanks

My iPhone is a Part of Me keenpois0n's Avatar
    Thanks

depends which carrier you are on..I know Telstra unlocks them for free, and I think Vodafone does too, but not sure about the others..

if you can't get it factory unlocked, it depends what firmware you are on for it to be unlocked then.only available unlocks atm are for <5.0

I'm in 4.3.3 it is jailbroken, but I just wanna unlock it so that I can use the sim in Malaysia here. Any guides?

Most important is did you still have IOS 4 baseband, if yes then you will be fine.

Default The same problem
    Please, I'm in 4.3.5 it is jailbroken, but I just wanna unlock it so that I can use the sim or any sim anywhere because I travel a lot. Any guides?

Thanks

yeah get a gevey sim, it'll cost you tops $20 bucks. make sure you get a rebel pro one. and make you sure you DON'T upgrade to ios 5. that will wreck your unlock chances, possibly for good. if you are going to upgrade to ios 5, use snowbreeze to preserve your baseband

Thanks

what Jeffery7 needs to realize is that every (to my knowledge) aussie telco unlocks their phones, and some for free. so depending on your carrier, you might be able to get a factory unlock, and those are better than gevey unlocks hands down

Hi guys , many thanks for the advices .
    I tried "Remote Unlocking Service" which is provided by Wickedunlock but didn't support my mobile provider.
    I ordered a gevey sim , but I'm upgraded to ios 5 .I'll see.!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,758 Times in 2,647 Posts

You don't upgrade to stock ios 5 if you want to use Gevey Sim

I have a feeling he will not get your message on time and he will upgrade IOS5 ........ more trouble.

He told us he upgraded to ios 5.. So it means.. Hecan't use the gevey sim.. Its locked.