Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How do I activate push notifications with Gevey?

Default How do I activate push notifications with Gevey?
    Hi guys. I tried everything. Samprefs, disable hacktivated, etc. but when I start itunes, I keep getting the invalid sim message. Is there another way to do this, or am I doing something wrong?
    Thanx in advance

Please anyone?

What do you see in Sam info, Unactivated or Wildcardactivated ?

You have first to prss de-activate then reverse lockdown to stock and you have to get Stocjification Success message, then respring and conect to iTunes

Sometimes you have to do it many times before you succeed but when it is done right, every thing (Push, FT and MMS) will work just fine plus a very good battery life. I know this coz I also have Gevey and every thing works fine

I did exactly what you said several times, but i keep getting "The sim card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported".
    Is there another way of doing it?
    Thanx for the reply!

Did you try "Regenerate Sim" and then respring ?

you may also toggle SAM On/Off and change Auto Detect to Manual carrier

Does the "Regenerate Sim" util display a success message? Im getting nothing when I press it.
    Ive also tried with manual carrier and none of the options seem to work... any more ideas?
    Than

Please help...

Also i have same problem.

ios version : 4.3.1 with gevey
    baseband : 4.10.01

i have tried so many times to fix push notification problems with SAM. Unfortunately it did not work. I do not what i am going to do?

I have searched the issue several times that i have, so finally i have found this post which decribes the problems correctly that i have.

I wonder that is there a sloution for this issue?

Thanks in advance.