Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocking Iphone 3G 3.1.3 bb 5.15.04

Default Unlocking Iphone 3G 3.1.3 bb 5.15.04
    i just rec'd an iphone 3g , i need to unlock it from bell to rogers...it's at 3.1.3 and bb 5.15.04 . i have jb'ed it and tried to unlock it through cydia but no go (5.15.04 is the problem i guess) so i need to update to the bb. i want to keep it at 3.1.3 hoping someone can give me some help...been at this for a couple days....lol. i have redsnow but it says it can't read my 3.1 .ipsw , but it will read the 4.2.1 .ipsw , if i just want to update the bb can i point it to this and just check update bb?

well i have it at bb 6.15 now but it seems to be stuck at 3.1.3 i tried to update it to 4.2 but it fails with error 1601. i think i need to update in order to unlock the phone and then downgrade.....am i on the right track? just don't know how to upgrade.....or....?

finally got it working.....running bb6.15 on 3.1.3 unlocked and still have gps!!!! thanks everyone....lol

Flekr & et al, I am stuck with USB to itunes logo in my iphone 3g and found through tiny umbrella that my bb is 5.15.04 and FW is 3.1.3. Could you please let me know how to jailbreak and unlock my phone from this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by flekr View Post
    finally got it working.....running bb6.15 on 3.1.3 unlocked and still have gps!!!! thanks everyone....lol

Hey, Please please please tell me how you done this step by step, I have the exact same problem and i've been trying everything for weeks.
    Also, I go travelling in one week so please reply asap, it will be appreciated so much.

Thank you