+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 won't send MMS on 4.3.3 with baseband 1.59.00 on AT&T

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I was having the same issue and didn't realize it effected voice mail as well. Last week I called AT&T when I was having the MMS isssue and they did
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    I was having the same issue and didn't realize it effected voice mail as well.

Last week I called AT&T when I was having the MMS isssue and they did something on their end to make it work again.

This weekend after a restart I received 3 MMS and 1 voicemail. Apparently they weren't coming through. Just now MMS wasn't working again. I took out the sim card, waited a bit, and put it back in. MMS and Voicemail are working again.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

usually when you have mms issues, it goes hand in hand with other issues such as cant send or receive group text and no visual voicemail

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

My information must be out of date but I thought this was a know problem with the Iphone 4 and keeping the old baseband. The way I remember it.

Keeping the old baseband results in 1 bar on signal even through the phone works correctly. Dev team recommendation to fix this problem "Install Ultrasn0w". This fixes the 1 bar on signal but breaks MMS and VVM. I don't remember which firmware version the problem started but thought it was 4.3.2.

Mes
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Well ... I gotta re-check to be sure. I agree with everything about the fixing part .. just not the breaking part

Looking back, there was an initial ultrasn0w incompatibility issue on 4.3.1 ... But that's been crossed out
    Last edited by Mes; 07-19-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nebo1ss View Post
    My information must be out of date but I thought this was a know problem with the Iphone 4 and keeping the old baseband. The way I remember it.

Keeping the old baseband results in 1 bar on signal even through the phone works correctly. Dev team recommendation to fix this problem "Install Ultrasn0w". This fixes the 1 bar on signal but breaks MMS and VVM. I don't remember which firmware version the problem started but thought it was 4.3.2.
    UPDATE:

I found there is a problem with updating to 4.3.3 and keeping the old bandband. I had to restore 3 times, unlock with ultrasn0w and install the T-mobile iOS4 MMS fix in Cydia to even get it working with the MMS camera icon. I did have MMS and VVM after my call to AT&T. However, after all that I realized Haptic Pro wasn't working so I went down to 4.2.1. The downside is something got messed in my backup and I lost MMS when I tried to restore to it. So I restored as a new iPhone and every is working perfectly.
    Last edited by dalton4life; 07-20-2011 at 10:30 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

if i remember correctly.. new ip4 which used a restore from an older iphone 3gs, 3g or 2g.. had issues like this. the solution was to set it up as a new phone and DONT restore from a back up as.. the back up is from 3gs, 3g or 2g was not compatiable 100%.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12