Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to Remove the RED DOT from my iphone 3GS

Default How to Remove the RED DOT from my iphone 3GS
    Hi,
    I have a iphone 3GS jailbroke and unlocked im running 4.3.1 Firmware 06.15.00 everything was fine when I took out my att sim card and used my CLARIO sim but now I'm back in the United States for vacation and I'm using T-Moblie and now I have a red dot on my phone icon and also under the voicemail icon.... I set up my voicemail but it will not go away....

HELP PLEASE

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

After a reboot, old T-Mobile SIMs frequently showed the red-dot for VoiceMail and maybe Missed Calls even though none exist. The permanent fix is to get a newer T-Mobile SIM.

Quote Originally Posted by rhend View Post
    Hi,
    I have a iphone 3GS jailbroke and unlocked im running 4.3.1 Firmware 06.15.00 everything was fine when I took out my att sim card and used my CLARIO sim but now I'm back in the United States for vacation and I'm using T-Moblie and now I have a red dot on my phone icon and also under the voicemail icon.... I set up my voicemail but it will not go away....

HELP PLEASE
    I also had this problem with T-Mobile (with an earlier iOS). I asked them for a newer SIM card, and this fixed the issue. They were very nice about it; the new SIM was free.