Closed Thread

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iOS5 beta activation

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
as I'm promoting a business that's reliable, high-quality and relevant I don't feel that this counts as spam, so here we go... I just started my own UDID activation service,
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Lightbulb iOS5 beta activation
    as I'm promoting a business that's reliable, high-quality and relevant I don't feel that this counts as spam, so here we go...

I just started my own UDID activation service, buyOS5. we charge $7, which from what I can tell is at the low end of pricing for this kind of thing, and unlike any other site so far we guarantee activation in under 30 minutes - if by that time you haven't got confirmation then email us the details (i.e. yr PayPal email and the time at which you ordered) and we'll give you a full & prompt refund.

also, unlike other similar services, buyOS5 lets other developers earn activation money. if you own an Apple dev account & got spare slots you'd like to put to use, you can sell them through buyOS5 - you just have to sign up for free & check if there are any unfulfilled requests. for each activation, you get $5 & we take a $2 cut.

please check out buyOS5 if you're interested (we're not allowed to post business URLs on this forum but if you google our name you'll find us); if you've got questions or are skeptical about our service or reliability, please don't hesitate to email us at . thanks for listening.
    Last edited by batemanesque; 06-08-2011 at 06:11 PM. Reason: corrected to remove business promotion spam

Thanks
    Thanked 9,537 Times in 5,855 Posts

If your promoting a business, it is considered spam. I have removed your email link. You may however have people interested, send you a Private Message.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I understand.

"You may however have people interested, send you a Private Message." - what exactly do you mean by this?

Green Apple
    Thanks

BEWARE...I completed a job for the site at 9:22 and still haven't had any contact or payment from the OP

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by transam7816 View Post
    BEWARE...I completed a job for the site at 9:22 and still haven't had any contact or payment from the OP
    buyOS5 clearly states the following on signup: "You will earn $5 per UDID activation you provide. Pay out is made on the 1st of each month via PayPal."

so you had absolutely no reason to make yr bold red claims. please edit yr post to reflect yr mistake and check yr facts next time.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,849 Times in 6,895 Posts

Thread closed. In violation of our UDID selling rules: Rules regarding device registration for beta firmwares