+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Stuck in the connect to iTunes screen :(

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have a iPhone 3GS baseband 6.15 on 4.1. I did the unlock and it seemed to work fine. After 5 days it lost the signal and said "No Service"
    Thanks

Default Stuck in the connect to iTunes screen :(
    I have a iPhone 3GS baseband 6.15 on 4.1. I did the unlock and it seemed to work fine. After 5 days it lost the signal and said "No Service" then continually rebooting if in "No Service" for a period of time. So i though i should try my method by restoring it to a custom firmware i made. So i put it into DFU Mode and restored it. But a message popped up saying "Apple with verify this restore" i don't recall that message ever popping up when i restored it before, i thought i was just forgetful and i hit OK.

It seemed like it restored properly. But when i looked at my iPhone it had that "Connect to iTunes" picture/screen. I thought maybe i could turn it off, put it into DFU mode and rejailbreak it. But if i turn it off it just turns back on again.

I'm not too certain what to do now. I was thinking of updating to 4.3.3, i my SHSH Blobs on my computer so doesn't that mean i can just downgrade back to 4.1.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, i fixed it by using iReb.
    Last edited by HottSushiz; 06-08-2011 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Fixed the issue

Green Apple
    Thanks

congrats. Updating to the latest firmware always works, and as long as you keep those shsh blobs you can downgrade to the earliest firmware you have blobs for.

Thanks

Hey thanks for the response. My signal is still constantly going up and down like for x amount of hours it would be fine, I'd receive txts. But then the signal dies, i get no service and it's just a pain.

Do you think upgrading to the latest firmware would solve the problem?

Also can you please explain SHSH blobs to me. I've read articles but i still don't quite get it . If i saved the SHSH blobs on my computer and when i upgrade to 4.3.3 If i wanted to upgrade would i have to insert it or something? If you can just inject the SHSH blobs wouldn't it be possible to buy an iPhone with a old baseband and inject it to an iPhone with a recent baseband?