+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Upgrade a 3GS, 06.15 BB, Vers 4.2.1, 2nd Gen S/N, MC133C, J/B+Un/L, Telus (Canada)?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok So like I said, 3GS model MC133C with Baseband 06.15, Firmware version 4.2.1 and a second generation serial number. So the question is can I upgrade to 4.3.3, jailbreak
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Upgrade a 3GS, 06.15 BB, Vers 4.2.1, 2nd Gen S/N, MC133C, J/B+Un/L, Telus (Canada)?
    Ok So like I said,

3GS model MC133C with Baseband 06.15, Firmware version 4.2.1 and a second generation serial number.

So the question is can I upgrade to 4.3.3, jailbreak and unlock this iPhone? If so exactly how do I go about it? I'm sure the answer is here in the forums and probably all over everywhere else on the web but it all seems to be spread out in separate threads and compiling it together is confusing the heck out of me. Any help at all would be so greatly appreciated.

Oh also according to Cydia I have the SHSH blobs(?) for 3.13, 4.0, 4.0.1, 4.1, 4.2.1+, 4.3b2, 4.3.1, and 4.3.3
    Last edited by jadednewfie; 06-04-2011 at 05:26 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

bump...

Thanks

I'm pretty sure that you can upgrade, you'll just need to cook your own ipsw using sn0wbreeze or something. That's the thing about 0.6.15 bb (ipad baseband). You have to make custom ipsw but since you're jailbreaking it shouldn't be a problem right? :P and as for unlocking, ultrasn0w should work just fine. i did this to a friend's iphone 3gs with the exact same specs (small world xD) so yeah
    WHY AREN'T YOU JAILBROKEN?!?!!?