Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So I assume no unlock for 2.10.04 ever? I mean...

Default So I assume no unlock for 2.10.04 ever? I mean...
    I should know better than to post a thread like this, however today I managed to get an iphone 4 from a friend who is pretty wealthy and just didnt need it since he has a white one now.

Couldn't resist, and paid $75 for a black 16gb.

Now i have a nice ipod touch with a great camera, because I have long since gotten rid of ATT for simple mobile, a tmobile mvno that works so so well for $60 a month.

Att wants $150 to come back to them.

My phone is baseband 2.10.04
    I will ask this and maybe get flamed, but does anyone know if there will ever be a proper unlock for this thing?

I have no problem using edge service on it... just want to talk on it.
    Other than that, its a waiting game, as I can't say geohot wants to be doing any projects and that seems like the best bet from when limerain came out.

Does anyone here have any insights?

I have the same baseband
    After months of waiting, more than 6 months or so.
    I decided to opt for gevey sim pro.
    Its been 1 weeks since I am using it and have no prob.
    Got it on ebay for 30$ and now I dont have to use my phone as a alarm clock/ipod

I have an iPhone 4 with that same baseband as well. I'm not sure if there is any point to hold out hope for 2.10.04. I decided to just order a Gevey SIM and will probably just update my phone to 4.3.3 and let the baseband be updated to 4.10.01 since it's looking like the Dev-team are just as stumped with 2.10.04 as they are with 4.10.01.

i am from india.I bought a iphone 4 from usa without contract.then somehow i got my at&t sim puk locked by typing pin code wrong for 3 times.I got a gevey sim recently and was using my iphone on airtel..yesterday i upgraded my software to 4.3.3.after the restoration my iphone screen is showing enter a valid sim which is not puk locked and a usb sign ..what should i do ??? please help