Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock 3gs 4.3 BB 05.13.04 Hi I have a Iphone 3gs that I just jailbroke with Snowbreez

Default Unlock 3gs 4.3 BB 05.13.04 Hi I have a Iphone 3gs that I just jailbroke with Snowbreez
    Hi

I have a Iphone 3gs that I just jailbroke with Snowbreeze to 4.3 (have SHSH's saved) with the custom firmware Snowbreeze created. I went to Cydia and added the Ultrasnow 1.2.3 file and rebooted and I am only getting the 1 signal bar and no unlock. Is there a fix I need to get for Ultrasnow? I really appreciate your help. I spent a day getting to this point from 4.0 as it took me forever to get out of the Recovery Loop. It was a tethered jailbreak and new bootrom for the 3gs. Thanks.

Ricky

Quote Originally Posted by Rickdog99 View Post
    Hi

I have a Iphone 3gs that I just jailbroke with Snowbreeze to 4.3 (have SHSH's saved) with the custom firmware Snowbreeze created. I went to Cydia and added the Ultrasnow 1.2.3 file and rebooted and I am only getting the 1 signal bar and no unlock. Is there a fix I need to get for Ultrasnow? I really appreciate your help. I spent a day getting to this point from 4.0 as it took me forever to get out of the Recovery Loop. It was a tethered jailbreak and new bootrom for the 3gs. Thanks.

Ricky
    Hmm, thats odd you didnt get unlocked becos I have a 3gs I recently moved up to 4.3.3 using sn0wbreeze custom fw on the 5.13.04 baseband. Reunlocked with ultrasn0w 1.2.3 in cydia after and all went according to plan.
    I would try un/reinstalling ultrasn0w to see if that does it and remove any carrier bundles/apn add ons if you have any.