+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can't seem to fix push or gps

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi, i'm using an iphone 3gs on 4.3.3 and 6.15.00 and i havent been able to fix my push notifications. Ive tried SAM and it says wildcardActivated and is supposed
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Can't seem to fix push or gps
    Hi,
    i'm using an iphone 3gs on 4.3.3 and 6.15.00 and i havent been able to fix my push notifications. Ive tried SAM and it says wildcardActivated and is supposed to be working by deactivating it and activating it with itunes but it is still not working. Ive been trying over the past few days to get a cert from push doctor but i havent found one. My gps isnt working either so im basically out of ideas. I would greatly appreciate it if someone someone helped me out and gave me some ideas im willing to try anything!
    Thank you!

Thanks
    Thanked 14,230 Times in 6,667 Posts

Your gps isnt going to work if you have 6.15 baseband.

As for your push notifications they should be working if SAM says wilcard activated. Try ipusher from the app store to test them.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ipusher sent a server connection error and just sits at the please wait screen and does nothing. ive tried reinstalling it with no luck.
    As of the gps...is there any way i can get it to work? can i downgrade my baseband to an unlockable one yet?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,230 Times in 6,667 Posts

Nope, no way back from 6.15 baseband. It is a one way street.

All I can think to fix your push notifications is to restore and try SAM again, or restore and do not hactivate, try to get a official carrier sim to activate with.