+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock using Att Sim

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
HI there, I have an iphone4 currently locked and was wondering if i could unlock it using a simcard from someone else's iphone4. I have being using the iphone since
    Thanks

Default Unlock using Att Sim
    HI there,

I have an iphone4 currently locked and was wondering if i could unlock it using a simcard from someone else's iphone4. I have being using the iphone since 2g came out but i'm new to the 4 and have not follow on the unlock process at all, could anyone update me on that? I have read that it cant be unlock right now FW 4.3.3 BB4.10.01 and the only way is to use the "gevey turbo sim".

Thanks in advance.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fabbuloso's Avatar
    Thanks

right now only way to unlock is the gevey turbo sim.since you dont have an att sim card, you are gonna have to use redsnow Dev-Team Blog or snow breeze 2.7 (latest one)iH8sn0w.com | Jailbreak your iPod touches and iPhones to hactivate it. then follow the instructions bud.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fabbuloso For This Useful Post:

Hollow Ichigo (05-16-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Ichigo View Post
    HI there,

I have an iphone4 currently locked and was wondering if i could unlock it using a simcard from someone else's iphone4. I have being using the iphone since 2g came out but i'm new to the 4 and have not follow on the unlock process at all, could anyone update me on that? I have read that it cant be unlock right now FW 4.3.3 BB4.10.01 and the only way is to use the "gevey turbo sim".

Thanks in advance.
    You'll need an AT&T sim to activate to get a valid push cert from Itunes. If not, go hactivate, but you'll need Push doctor or Pushfix or SAM to get a valid push cert. PM me if you need a AT&T sim, I have some used AT&T sim to give out. Just pay postage and you can have one. For unlock, you do need a gevey sim to unlock.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mashirabbit For This Useful Post:

Hollow Ichigo (05-16-2011)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies.
    I friend of mine has and iphone4 i can use his simcard to activate it. ( thanks mashirabbit for offering one)
    Time to look for a gevey sim! :]