+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Legit vs. Fake Gevey Pro Guide WITH PICS!!!!

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok but I'm just explaining why some people prefer the real thing than not. There is a difference between expecting to receive the real thing for $35, and paying $35
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ok but I'm just explaining why some people prefer the real thing than not.

There is a difference between expecting to receive the real thing for $35, and paying $35 and receiving a fake. If you paid $10 knowing you're getting a fake, that's fine. But if you paid $35 and expected the real one and you got a fake, you just paid $25 more than what you should've. That's the difference I'm referring to.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    Ok but I'm just explaining why some people prefer the real thing than not.

There is a difference between expecting to receive the real thing for $35, and paying $35 and receiving a fake. If you paid $10 knowing you're getting a fake, that's fine. But if you paid $35 and expected the real one and you got a fake, you just paid $25 more than what you should've. That's the difference I'm referring to.
    But if someone is going to pay the full price, then why wouldn't they just buy it from the authorized dealer? Then you wouldn't have to worry about whether it's real or fake.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

Ok that's not my point. Let me just rephrase. Let's say they thought they were getting a cheaper legit one that's $25 but they got a fake so they just paid extra for what they thought was real when it's fake.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12