Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Re-write SIM Card Method to Unlock iPhone 4 without Using Turbo SIM

Default Re-write SIM Card Method to Unlock iPhone 4 without Using Turbo SIM
    Guys, just saw this on you tube. Thought of sharing with u guys for ur comments. The link is pasted below:

http://www.beijingiphonerepair.com/n...ing-turbo-sim/

Isn't the SIM card cloning illegal? If what he says is true, then that's a great alternative to Gevey. And within a month, it'll drop from $88 to $8, so that's when I'll purchase (assuming it's all legal).

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    Isn't the SIM card cloning illegal? If what he says is true, then that's a great alternative to Gevey. And within a month, it'll drop from $88 to $8, so that's when I'll purchase (assuming it's all legal).
    It involves cloning and changing data. Sounds interesting but illegal. Or is it?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^It's on pre-order basis now and has negative reviews already. Both are strange. Sounds scummy and possibly worse. Stay away until a lot more factual information is available.

I wouldn't care if it's illegal but it could be scam since the video doesn't proof a thing. I mean the blank sim could have any carrier's data and the carrier name is very simple to fake. Although the company seems reliableish, after seeing a once respected company like Rebel scamming people I would not be surprised if some random Chinese company would do the same as well. But actually I saw a vid of similar method which involved swapping the sim with a sim that was modded to somehow act almost exactly like Gevey. It was also demonstrated much better looking more legit. With that said it could be just a fake as well but at least he mentioned he was going to post instructions, didn't seem he would charge for it. Well, time will tell (for both of the methods).

Default It seems fake
    In the video, he is testing by using iphone from South Korea which provides factory unlocked iphone.
    Every iphone from Korea is factory unlocked.
    In short, he is using factory unlocked, and scamming us.

Quote Originally Posted by se7en322 View Post
    In the video, he is testing by using iphone from South Korea which provides factory unlocked iphone.
    Every iphone from Korea is factory unlocked.
    In short, he is using factory unlocked, and scamming us.
    Hahah, thanks for that. It's just like the rebel sim video that someone posted a few days ago that showed them unlocking a phone. Turns out that phone was already factory unlocked since it was purchased directly in China.

Hey guys u r right. If everythings unlocked in S Korea he is definitely scamming us.

now he come up with a video which he used AT&T locked one

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpsany View Post
    now he come up with a video which he used AT&T locked one
    Easy to fake a video

any update on this unlocking method ?