+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help buying gevey sim

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Guyz, I have couple of questions regarding gevey sim. Could you please suggest what are the cons buying and using a gevey sim. The only one I know is that
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Help buying gevey sim
    Guyz,

I have couple of questions regarding gevey sim.

Could you please suggest what are the cons buying and using a gevey sim. The only one I know is that I have to do the unlocking procedure again if my phone gets rebooted.
    Are there any other?
    I am reading in this forum regarding some drop signals, issues with data plans etc. Also is there any diff b/w gevey and gevey pro.

Another one, I am from India and saw gevey sim on ebay india site.
    Could anyone make out if these are real or fake. Here are the links.

eBay India: TURBO SIM For iPHONE 4 4G NETWORK REPAIR upto 4.3 GEVEY (item 270743299152 end time 04-May-2011 18:23:13 IST)

eBay India: Gevey Turbo Sim for IPHONE 4 upto 4.3.1 baseband 4.10 (item 250810990457 end time 04-May-2011 15:02:03 IST)

eBay India: Gevey Turbo Sim for Unlock iPhone 4 4G 4.1/4.2.1/4.3 (item 110682286848 end time 05-May-2011 16:01:23 IST)

Thanks and appreciate and help

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I heard the Gevey Pro is supposed to work better.

It is pretty hard to tell real ones from fake ones nowadays. It's hard to say. I heard people buy it from apple n berry a lot so maybe check that place out. I'm sure there are other trustworthy sites as well. But perhaps take a look at gevey's direct website too.

GEVEY SIM