Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rebel Sim

Just made a video on rebel sim.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs6R0mpHlOo]YouTube - REBEL SIM WORKS!!![/ame]

I waited placed my order a rebel card on may 10 and i didn't get it til June 12th got all exited trying to install it and not a freaking thing happen they just send a lil container with the Sim card and the holder in it and no instructions what so ever, i looked all over the net til i got a video that is suppose to be from their website follow instructions to the T and Not a @#$%^ thing happen, went to my local store that activates my phones and ask if he knew anything about it and guess what he told me i have something similar to it !it was a gavey card! he installed it in my phone with a t mobile card and walllaaaaaa works perfect so i just downloaded the settings that i needed for t mobile to work mms on my phone true cidia so i wont have to be turning my phone on and off all the time My point is that I AGREE REBEL IS A RIPOFF i got this thru paypal so iam going to see if they can give me my money back or at least not accept payments for these people

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12