Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Blocked IMEI unlock via gevey sim!

  1. #1
    Default Blocked IMEI unlock via gevey sim!
    My 3gs IMEI has been blocked due to status "stolen"(it is not stolen, long story)! I know i wont ever be able to unlock it with any dev teams solution, but does anyone know if gevey or rebel sim would?!

  2. #2
    Yes. And here in new York I can get them for $75

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoex117 View Post
    Yes. And here in new York I can get them for $75
    And they're the gevey pro

  4. #4
    And u can get them off eBay for $15 to I would start there bit cheaper

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by zoolman88 View Post
    And u can get them off eBay for $15 to I would start there bit cheaper
    Me to.. That's what I would if I needed it..

  6. #6
    The OP has a 3GS for which Rebel/Gevey sims are not compatible with...

  7. #7
    It may be unlocked but you'll still have no service. An IMEI block is permanent and changing the IMEI is illegal and impossible. I don't know what basis in reality these other replies have

  8. #8
    Super Penguin Mod i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    ^right. But technically nothing can unlock it. The phone is disabled. You can't even activate it to get to the springboard.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    ^right. But technically nothing can unlock it. The phone is disabled. You can't even activate it to get to the springboard.
    What about hacktivation?

  10. #10
    Super Penguin Mod i.Annie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    SW Ohio
    Posts
    16,907
    Thanks
    137
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

    If the phone is disabled, nothing will work. Jailbreak won't work, official activation won't work, unlocking won't work, nothing. I know this because someone brought me a stolen/lost phone and I didn't know. Spent an hour working on something that won't budge.

  11. #11
    If it isnt stolen contact att and tell them its your phone

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by alex1015 View Post
    It may be unlocked but you'll still have no service. An IMEI block is permanent and changing the IMEI is illegal and impossible. I don't know what basis in reality these other replies have
    Actually, you'll be able to get it to work in the USA/Canada if that's where the OP is from. We don't have the same rules as in Europe where a blocked IMEI in one network results in blockage of all networks.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    The OP has a 3GS for which Rebel/Gevey sims are not compatible with...
    I r right I must have over looked that.. What a doof head I am. Lol.. Sorry about that...

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •