+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultrasn0w 1.2.2, iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2 & Visual Voicemail

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Does anybody know of a fix for Visual Voicemail under AT&T when Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 is installed on an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.2? When it is active / installed on
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default Ultrasn0w 1.2.2, iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2 & Visual Voicemail
    Does anybody know of a fix for Visual Voicemail under AT&T when Ultrasn0w 1.2.2 is installed on an iPhone 4 running iOS 4.3.2?

When it is active / installed on my iPhone, I do not recieve any voicemail notifications, neither does my iPhone dial into my voicemailbox.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Reinserting the sim card usually does the trick for me. It survives resprings, but usually (not always) disappears after rebooting. When it does disappear, reinserting the sim card again does the trick.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to terraphantm For This Useful Post:

Sherminator (04-26-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks, it worked for me.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Is this a known issue with this configuration? I always need to hard reboot my iPhone 4 to get new voicemails now. Also on iOS 4.3.2 with ultrasnow installed.

I'll try reinserting SIM card, but is there not any more permanent solution? Does turning off ultrasnow with SBSettings help? (I find it often turns itself back on anyway...)

Should the SIM card be reinsterted when the phone is on or off?

Green Apple
    Thanks

I was more-less bored today and wanted to fix the signal bar issue and lack of facetime on my 4.3.3 1.59.00 iphone4. I read some (older) posts that said installing ultrasn0w will fix the issues.

Well now I've installed it, and this was before I realized Visual Voicemail would be lost. If I simply uninstall ultrasn0w, will it actually revert back to original configuration settings without messing anything else up? ie will I get visual voicemail ability back?

Green Apple
    Thanks

All you need to do to restore VVM & MMS is to pop out the SIM tray and pop it back in (you will need to do this after any reboot also).

A little annoying, but better than losing Facetime.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sherminator View Post
    All you need to do to restore VVM & MMS is to pop out the SIM tray and pop it back in (you will need to do this after any reboot also).

A little annoying, but better than losing Facetime.
    Is there any other method to fix facetime currently? Or perhaps would it be fixed on 4.3.2?