Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlocking Help!!!

Default Unlocking Help!!!
    I need any help possible...im new to unlocking and i want to learn how to unlock and jailbreak iphone 3gs and iphone 4...if there is anybody who can help me out it will be a big plus for me!!!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

tell me the modem firmwares for each device in settings /general/about and ill answer you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bondkt For This Useful Post:

Edman24 (04-26-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Edman24 View Post
    I need any help possible...im new to unlocking and i want to learn how to unlock and jailbreak iphone 3gs and iphone 4...if there is anybody who can help me out it will be a big plus for me!!!
    Here's a simple suggestion. LOOK AT THE FIRST FRIGGIN' POST!!!

The one that says: [How To] Check if you can Unlock. Man, how lazy can you be??

You should read they sticky

im not lazy man i was just askin im new to this and i want to do it right!!

i have a 3gs with 6.15.00 firmware and ios 4.2.1 myself but im mostly working with those type of iphones along with iphone 4 (verizon and at@t)
    Last edited by Edman24; 04-26-2011 at 01:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ur lazy stop making excuses ffs just look at the friggin' first post.

Quote Originally Posted by Edman24 View Post
    im not lazy man i was just askin im new to this and i want to do it right!!

i have a 3gs with 6.15.00 firmware and ios 4.2.1 myself but im mostly working with those type of iphones along with iphone 4 (verizon and at@t)
    According to the sticky, if you have a 3GS and bb 6.15 you can use redsnow and or ultrasnow to unlock.