+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rebel Micro Simcard Iphone 4

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello everyone.Regarding the rebel micro simcard for iphone .Has anyone actually used this unlocking sim yet and what process do they use?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Rebel Micro Simcard Iphone 4
    Hello everyone.Regarding the rebel micro simcard for iphone .Has anyone actually used this unlocking sim yet and what process do they use?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lynkchiz View Post
    nice thanks

Thanks

NO THIS SH!T IS DAMM FAKE. I GOT IT AND I TRIED TO USE IT AND NOTHING, DOESNT EVEN FIT IN THE PHONE, GOTTA FORCE IT IN. I READ REVIEWS AND OTHERS SAY ITS FAKE TO. I MAKE A CLAIM IN PAYPAL TO GET MY MONEY BACK BECAUSE IT DOESNT FIT AND WORK, AND SOLUTIONS POINT SAY "The item does not fit into the phone as stated" THEN WHATS THE POINT!!! ITS CRAP

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

...Ok then.

Well I heard, and saw a video, that Rebel SIM doesn't work. You should probably go for a Gevey.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi guys, I got my Rebel sim yesterday...and I really don't know how it works cuz it kinda randomly started to decide to work....

Basically what happened was I got it, I put it in and as expected, at first it DIDN'T work. So I tried different methods to get it to work and the symptoms looked right...but randomly during one of my attempts to get it to work, it started working.. I have no explanation lol still trying to figure it out, but now whenever I turn on/off my phone it DOES automatically receive signal. However, I'm on t-mobile and so I dont have the 3g stuff on and yeah no data. It's just 2g.

I'm still trying to work out the little obstacles with it, but sofar so good...just took FOREVER to come -.-