Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Can I update my iPhone to 4.3.2

Thanks
    Thanked 15,562 Times in 7,112 Posts

Hopefully the new one will fix any issues you are having. Sucks that their website says 4.3.2 compatibility but they never really go into any other functions that may or may not be affected depending on what firmware you have.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Hopefully the new one will fix any issues you are having. Sucks that their website says 4.3.2 compatibility but they never really go into any other functions that may or may not be affected depending on what firmware you have.
    Yes and thanks

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

I updated my iPhone 4 to 4.3.2 redsnow rc14 JB, and BB 03.10 preserved with snowbreeze.. Using US Tmobile w/Gevey sim (not PRO).. Works like a charm, MMS, FaceTime, Web Browsing.. (push fix 2.0/Mitime)

I emailed applenberry asking them questions about the gevey pro, they said you should buy it only if you experiencing problems/bugs.. Other than that, you can stick with the first gen...

On another note, for those having a hard time activating the gevey, or waiting for the welcome screen, you can actually boot it yourself.. In settings>phone>sim applications.. Just a side note..

I just hope this gevey works all the way to iOS5.. Lol or more..

Or at least to iPhone5 which may be unlocked

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CELSiiOR_DRiiVEN View Post
    I updated my iPhone 4 to 4.3.2 redsnow rc14 JB, and BB 03.10 preserved with snowbreeze.. Using US Tmobile w/Gevey sim (not PRO).. Works like a charm, MMS, FaceTime, Web Browsing.. (push fix 2.0/Mitime)

I emailed applenberry asking them questions about the gevey pro, they said you should buy it only if you experiencing problems/bugs.. Other than that, you can stick with the first gen...

On another note, for those having a hard time activating the gevey, or waiting for the welcome screen, you can actually boot it yourself.. In settings>phone>sim applications.. Just a side note..

I just hope this gevey works all the way to iOS5.. Lol or more..
    Can't find it sim app in settings to boot it my self take a screen shot and post

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    Can't find it sim app in settings to boot it my self take a screen shot and post

If you're already activated it won't show.. Reboot the phone with the gevey inside and then go look.. Once the welcome screen appears, sim applications will disappear..

I will take a screen shot n post later in the day..

Thanks

If you're already activated it won't show.. Reboot the phone with the gevey inside and then go look.. Once the welcome screen appears, sim applications will disappear..

I will take a screen shot n post later in the day..

Ok

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    Ok

settings > sim applications

this self-boots the welcome screen, after clicking on english, wait a few seconds and it should pop up..

Here's a snapshot of my SnowBreeze preserved baseband, Jailbroken with redsnow rc14

Last edited by CELSiiOR_DRiiVEN; 04-25-2011 at 07:28 AM.

Thanks

settings > sim applications

this self-boots the welcome screen, after clicking on english, wait a few seconds and it should pop up..

Here's a snapshot of my SnowBreeze preserved baseband, Jailbroken with redsnow rc14

Thanks 

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123