Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 49

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Can I update my iPhone to 4.3.2

  1. #21

  2. #22
    I NEED HELP.......i updated to 4.3.2 because i saw redsnow and then when i updated only to realise i cant unlock it so i tried to downgrade....change baseband....or use ultrasnow instead and then i gave up and when back using redsnow jailbreak......then i uploaded ultrasnow DJAYB6 unlock but it not working ......HOW DO I UNLOCK????

  3. #23
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,781
    Thanks
    6,981
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    And am not jailbroken
    So I down load that from my laptop
    I down loaded it it said skype must be killed
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Just press save shsh and see what it saves for you. Worry about the Skype thing later.

  4. #24
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Just press save shsh and see what it saves for you. Worry about the Skype thing later.

    I saved it and it saved to 4.3.2 shsh tiny unbrella but I will try more tomarrow restore to my old firm and base band

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  5. #25
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,781
    Thanks
    6,981
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

    If all it has is 4.3.2 then you cannot go back. Maybe try a restore to 4.3.2 and setup as new. Or reseat the gevey again. I checked the gevey site and it says it is compatible with 4.3.2.

  6. #26
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    If all it has is 4.3.2 then you cannot go back. Maybe try a restore to 4.3.2 and setup as new. Or reseat the gevey again. I checked the gevey site and it says it is compatible with 4.3.2.
    how do I reset the gevey


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  7. #27
    There is a new gevey sim that support the 4.3.2 i on 4.3.1 it work fine but went i ask the guy who install my gevey he said that is a new version of gevey and sopport all version up to 4.3.2.
    So at the point i sugest get the new version of gevey bc is no a software anf it doesnt update ota you need to buy the new hardware

  8. #28
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kesselle View Post
    I NEED HELP.......i updated to 4.3.2 because i saw redsnow and then when i updated only to realise i cant unlock it so i tried to downgrade....change baseband....or use ultrasnow instead and then i gave up and when back using redsnow jailbreak......then i uploaded ultrasnow DJAYB6 unlock but it not working ......HOW DO I UNLOCK????

    sorry don't know keep asking around u will find help

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  9. #29
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by renegato View Post
    There is a new gevey sim that support the 4.3.2 i on 4.3.1 it work fine but went i ask the guy who install my gevey he said that is a new version of gevey and sopport all version up to 4.3.2.
    So at the point i sugest get the new version of gevey bc is no a software anf it doesnt update ota you need to buy the new hardware

    Ok

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  10. #30
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by renegato View Post
    There is a new gevey sim that support the 4.3.2 i on 4.3.1 it work fine but went i ask the guy who install my gevey he said that is a new version of gevey and sopport all version up to 4.3.2.
    So at the point i sugest get the new version of gevey bc is no a software anf it doesnt update ota you need to buy the new hardware
    It just keep loseing service I made to call when I updated butt now it won't stay connected but I will get new gevey that support it thanks


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  11. #31
    so the one u have with your 4.3.1 supports 4.3.2 also right???

  12. #32
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Kesselle View Post
    so the one u have with your 4.3.1 supports 4.3.2 also right???
    The gevey sim I have support 4.2.1 bb3.10.01 but I updated iPhone and it updated all now it's 4.3.2 bb 4.10.01 so I order gevey pro on the way in 3 days $42.00 it support my new iPhone update
    Amazon


    Well it back on but my order went throw
    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  13. #33
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You dont have to be
    5hours and
    it working had to turn off 3G and turn on dataroaming . But when I had 4.2.1 bb 3.10.01 I had 3G on and data roaming off but it fine now I can't use my taking nav. It was working real fine


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  14. #34

  15. #35
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    What is? Your signal?

    yes am on t.mobile

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  16. #36
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,781
    Thanks
    6,981
    Thanked 15,546 Times in 7,107 Posts

    Then you should always have 3G off since the iPhone doesnt work on T-mobiles 3G network. Also the instructions in the little pamphlet that comes with the gevey sim tells you to turn on data roaming for data to work if I'm not mistaken.

  17. #37
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Then you should always have 3G off since the iPhone doesnt work on T-mobiles 3G network. Also the instructions in the little pamphlet that comes with the gevey sim tells you to turn on data roaming for data to work if I'm not mistaken.
    Yes I know but before I update from 4.2.1 bb 3.10.01 to what I have now data roaming was off and 3G was on and worked fine and voice nav worked fine


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  18. #38

  19. #39
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    You on tmobile?

    It was working with 3G on with gevey
    Sim 4.2.1 bb 3.10.01 and gps apps with voice navigation now gps apps don't work but am ok with the one the phone come's with it's gps work butt don't talk and am one 4.2.3 bb 4.10.01 gevey t.mobile waiting for gevey pro order it because it support my new up date

    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

  20. #40
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Nj
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Cant explain that sorry. I just know what I read.
    It cool


    Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •