Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Free IMEI Unlock!!!

Default Free IMEI Unlock!!!
    It's been a couple of days and all these people offering to do the remote IMEI unlocks, they're even selling it on ebay. Someone must know how this is working (we know they can access the apple database, we want to know HOW) so people can get this unlock for free. Hopefully someone will share this with the community!!!

Doubtful bud. Its not like a normal software unlock
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Well hopefully! Dang!

btw... Honestly. Does anyone really think the software unlock is coming anymore? I mean heck, people have been saying that its close since before last Christmas.

Like coming ever?

My Iphone imei has been blocked because of a stolen status(it is not stolen, long story). Would this remote imei unlock make my phone usable, any idea?! I`d rather spend thos 150$ or so than buy a new phone.

Quote Originally Posted by sledneck800r View Post
    Well hopefully! Dang!

btw... Honestly. Does anyone really think the software unlock is coming anymore? I mean heck, people have been saying that its close since before last Christmas.

Like coming ever?
    So far I don't think they have the unlock. And don't wanna admit it. So whoever feels like sharing the imei procedure for free will be greatly appreciated

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

If money can be made from it, why would someone give it away free? thats just stupid, at least they would charge someone to tell them how they did it.

It's got to be an Apple employee with access to the database, at least, if he doesn't get caught by Apple he can retire with a healthy pension.

If he gets caught, all of his assets will be seized as "profit from illegitimate means" and he'll get life in prision. Maybe Microsoft will hire him because he's obviously smart for realising he can make money from this
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

iPhone? More like MyPhone M3th0s's Avatar
    Thanks

Indeed, whoever is doing it is risking a lot, because it can only be inside information, so I am pretty sure that whoever (and it could be several people) is doing it, would be charging for it, so this way of unlocking will never be free.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

it cant be given out for free
    Quantum..

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post
    If money can be made from it, why would someone give it away free? thats just stupid, at least they would charge someone to tell them how they did it.

It's got to be an Apple employee with access to the database, at least, if he doesn't get caught by Apple he can retire with a healthy pension.

If he gets caught, all of his assets will be seized as "profit from illegitimate means" and he'll get life in prision. Maybe Microsoft will hire him because he's obviously smart for realising he can make money from this
    I doubt it is an apple employee. Every official carrier in the world has access to the apple database. Every official carrier probably has multiple people with access to this database.

That adds up to thousands.

Apple should do it with a small charge around $25, everyone will pay and this will stop a lot of jailbreak because a lot of jailbreaks are to be able to unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by delizaza23 View Post
    Apple should do it with a small charge around $25, everyone will pay and this will stop a lot of jailbreak because a lot of jailbreaks are to be able to unlock.
    Apple only locks them because of the agreement of the carrier. They can't change there agreement with the carrier without getting into trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay316 View Post

Your rhetorical question demands an answer and it would be easily found in the deeds and actions of one Linus Torvalds (the original creator of Linux). "Give it away for free" is sharing freedom in this case.

As for "asset seizures" and "life in prison", that only would happen in a fascist dictatorship disguised as a democratic republic. Oops... sounds as if perhaps you live in the USA. In that case, yes of course: Apple calls your local sheriff's department and they come over, break into your house, take everything (including fax machines and microwave oven) and arrest you. After the false flag 9/11 operation, you can now be held indefinitely as an economic terrorist in accordance with the constitutionally nullifying PATRIOT Act. SOP - standard operating procedure under fascism.

It is probably just a matter of time before someone figures out how to do remote, foreign injection into this database of unlocked iPhones and does the honourable thing. Until that time, it's the waiting game as usual.

(Then again, let's see what happens to Gary McKinnon)

XedgardsX Google search -not happening-

-z3r01-
    Last edited by z3r01; 04-18-2011 at 05:32 PM.

No no no sir
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]