Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]

Default [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]
    SERVICE TEMPORARILY DISCONTINUED!

Please follow me on twitter @iTzWireless for the latest updates if another unlocking solution comes out I will announce it on twitter!

PLEASE DO NOT SKYPE ME @ THIS TIME TO BEG ME TO UNLOCK YOUR PHONE I JUST CAN NOT DO IT!
    Last edited by WirelessFreedom615; 04-22-2011 at 08:50 PM. Reason: TEMPORARILY DISCONTIUNED SERVICE

Really?

You've come to probably the biggest iPhone modding site on the internet to tell people you will unlock their iPhones for $175?

Honestly?

This site is probably the best place to go to find out how to unlock your iPhone for free and you're coming here trying to charge $175?

Even if the nice people who come here didn't unlock iPhones, I managed to get my iPhone officially unlocked by O2 in the UK for 20, which is approximately $33.

So I really think you must be joking....

Its not soo easy for att locked phones i have talked to this guy and it all sounds legit!
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Is $175 not extremely dear though?

Quote Originally Posted by Ste_Moore01 View Post
    Is $175 not extremely dear though?
    No it here for att locked iphones

Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Oh OK..

Please accept my apology WirelessFreedom615

WirelessFreedom615 or Westerman,

Can you post on how this is an OFFICIAL unlock solution? What will guarantee that when the phone gets updated to the next firmware, that the unlock will still be retained?

Its official because its done through apple no 3rd party software is needed you will do it using iTunes I dont think it can get any more official! And I the price is $175 for now if I can get a few people to get some unlocks eventually Ill be able to drive the price down a little bit

Thanks

Nice, AT&T should do this for free after one's contact is complete. But more power to you. Considering I get a new iPhone every year, will this cover the next iPhone or is that another 175$ ?

@Stlcaddie yes they should lol but i doubt it!

This unlock will ONLY work with the IMEI of the associated phone

Quote Originally Posted by stlcaddie View Post
    Nice, AT&T should do this for free after one's contact is complete. But more power to you. Considering I get a new iPhone every year, will this cover the next iPhone or is that another 175$ ?
    imei unlock lol

ok so if the unlock does get undone would you do it again for free as its the same imei?
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

I wouldnt be able to offer that promise because I have no control over what apple does I just know that it does work! I have actually just done one for someone here on the site so I guess tomorrow u guys will have his review!

Thanks

Normally I'd laugh this off as a fake, but Westerman seems to lend this credence. I'm willing to give you a shot.

How do you deliver the correctly-signed WildCardToken?

This is the beginning of the test, BTW.

Obry read front page news kyle just posted

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Westerman View Post
    Obry read front page news kyle just posted
    I see.

So can you (OP) provide a specific value needed in the unlock process upon request?

lol @ Obry no this is legit I got someone who from this forum who will leave a review tomorrow! I can do it for you now if u like but I have no problem in you waiting for the other guys confirmation! Let me know

My name on skype is: youngceo615

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

well anyone try this yet lOl ?

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    iPhone 4 Black 16GB JailBroken waiting for unlock

has any one tryed calling apple directly to see if they have any in sight in this?

Umm no and probably not a good idea

Page 1 of 16 123 11 ... LastLast