Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 319

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]

  1. #101
    Is there anyway to get in contact with your distributor. I'd like to buy the tool used to unlock the phones.

  2. #102
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesss View Post
    Is there anyway to get in contact with your distributor. I'd like to buy the tool used to unlock the phones.
    You are wasting your time. There is no tool that you can buy. Have you not figured it out, this unlock works via Itunes.

    Someone has the ability to input imei to the apple whitelist database. It is as simple as that.

    Could be an insider. Could be a Rogue carrier.

  3. #103
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nebo1ss View Post
    You are wasting your time. There is no tool that you can buy. Have you not figured it out, this unlock works via Itunes.

    Someone has the ability to input imei to the apple whitelist database. It is as simple as that.

    Could be an insider. Could be a Rogue carrier.
    I'm thinking Rogue carrier. If this service was cheaper I would hop on this, I am a ultrasn0w user so I don't really need it, though factory unlock > software unlock any day. $150-170 seems steep but I guess it isn't to the iPhone owners who have been using them as ipods until now.

  4. #104
    just check @cutyoursim at twitter, unlocks still works for ios 4.3.2.. fyi.

  5. #105
    WF615,

    Could you comment on how long this unlock method may last before getting shut down? I know this is a naive question, but it is a question most of us here is wondering. So would you humor us with an answer? Thanks.

  6. #106
    I think that everytime you sync to iTunes, it checks some IMEI database and verifies your eligibility to be unlocked. It would be great to be able to see those bits as it is received by iTunes and then sent to your phone. Someone should figure out a way to record and decode those bits. It probably burns some fuses which holds your lock or unlock status in your phone. Then you can play it back yourself and unlock phones on your own . Am I dreaming out load .. Lol

  7. #107
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    I think that everytime you sync to iTunes, it checks some IMEI database and verifies your eligibility to be unlocked. It would be great to be able to see those bits as it is received by iTunes and then sent to your phone. Someone should figure out a way to record and decode those bits. It probably burns some fuses which holds your lock or unlock status in your phone. Then you can play it back yourself and unlock phones on your own . Am I dreaming out load .. Lol
    Someone out there said that there should be a way to SSH and save your unlock codes or something? I'm not too sure.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by horsesonfire View Post
    Someone out there said that there should be a way to SSH and save your unlock codes or something? I'm not too sure.
    may be this is what you are talking about:

    How to Save Auth Token | Backup Auth Token iPhone 4|Subhash Dasyam

  9. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by horsesonfire View Post
    Someone out there said that there should be a way to SSH and save your unlock codes or something? I'm not too sure.

    Thats not really how it works. Its like how tracfone works. They have all IMEI's saved in their database. What happens is that you cann and give them your imei and they allow you to connect to their network. Same thing for the iphone. Only difference is that, from what I understand, is that this is for connecting to other GSM carriers that dont carry the iphone. Kinda like spoofing only your using you actual IMEI. Just tell them your IMEI and the carrier you want to connect to and they unlock the network restrictions.

  10. #110
    Long time lurker here but I took the plunge with WF615. Sent payment Wednesday morning and when I connected my phone to itunes this morning, the Congratulations message popped up! Previously locked to Rogers in Canada.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Balzz For This Useful Post:

    WirelessFreedom615 (04-15-2011)

  12. #111
    I AM TAKING IMEIS for the time being

  13. #112
    I had wirelessfreedom do two iphone 4 unlocks for me and both work perfectly. Just as promised. Thanks.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to pdaugustine For This Useful Post:

    WirelessFreedom615 (04-15-2011)

  15. #113
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pdaugustine View Post
    I had wirelessfreedom do two iphone 4 unlocks for me and both work perfectly. Just as promised. Thanks.
    You only have 2 post, not enough to get trust it there any mod have done it yet ??

  16. #114
    Question iOS 4.3.2 Locks Factory Unlocked iPhones (WARNING)
    Interested.(WirelessFreedom615)

    But Please Read This About Updating To iOS 4.3.2 It Will Lock Back Even Factory Unlocked iPhones...

    Will You Resolve This If My Phone Gets Locked Back To(At&t)?

    FULL THREAD @ :

    Code:
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2779471
    C/P
    iOS 4.3.2 Locks Factory Unlocked iPhones (WARNING)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2011 12:26 PM PDT


    Look what we've just received! We were surprised when we read this post on Apple's forums saying that iOS 4.3.2 locks factory unlocked iPhone 4. On Apple's Discussions forums, John Doe 69 notifies and warns iPhone users from updating to iOS 4.3.2.



    A warning out there to owners of factory unlocked iPhone 4's!! After updating to iOS 4.3 this morning, I proceeded to purchase a SIM card from another carrier and after inserting it into the phone, it was NOT recognized!! I have used SIM cards from the new carrier in the past and it seems like my handset is now locked!!

    Be cautious!! If you plan on keeping your phone unlocked I would avoid installing the iOS 4.3 update until they fix this!!
    So, what the heck Apple?
    Last edited by Dimortal; 04-15-2011 at 11:33 AM.

  17. #115
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,775
    Thanks
    6,979
    Thanked 15,539 Times in 7,105 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimortal View Post
    Interested.(WirelessFreedom615)

    But Please Read This About Updating To iOS 4.3.2 It Will Lock Back Even Factory Unlocked iPhones...

    Will You Resolve This If My Phone Gets Locked Back To(At&t)?

    FULL THREAD @ :

    Code:
    http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2779471
    C/P
    iOS 4.3.2 Locks Factory Unlocked iPhones (WARNING)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2011 12:26 PM PDT


    Look what we've just received! We were surprised when we read this post on Apple's forums saying that iOS 4.3.2 locks factory unlocked iPhone 4. On Apple's Discussions forums, John Doe 69 notifies and warns iPhone users from updating to iOS 4.3.2.



    A warning out there to owners of factory unlocked iPhone 4's!! After updating to iOS 4.3 this morning, I proceeded to purchase a SIM card from another carrier and after inserting it into the phone, it was NOT recognized!! I have used SIM cards from the new carrier in the past and it seems like my handset is now locked!!

    Be cautious!! If you plan on keeping your phone unlocked I would avoid installing the iOS 4.3 update until they fix this!!
    So, what the heck Apple?
    This has been posted before. It has nothing to do with the 4.3.2 update and if you read the thread it seems more to do with Canadian iPhones and a error on Apple's part about what type of iPhone the guy was given. I don't think it has any bearing on what is going on here.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    Dimortal (04-15-2011)

  19. #116
    Thaks Very Much For Clearing This Up....

    Now I Can Unlock My Iphone By IMEI

  20. #117
    trying to get a hold of you on skype

    well just sent my payment I will let you guys know how it works when its unlocked
    Last edited by phaseshift; 04-15-2011 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

  21. #118
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hello together... i send my payment on thursday and 24 hours later my ip4 was unlocked. also the communication via skype was very very good! there is nothing to criticize at all! now i can use it for what it`s made!

  22. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    I think that everytime you sync to iTunes, it checks some IMEI database and verifies your eligibility to be unlocked. It would be great to be able to see those bits as it is received by iTunes and then sent to your phone. Someone should figure out a way to record and decode those bits. It probably burns some fuses which holds your lock or unlock status in your phone. Then you can play it back yourself and unlock phones on your own . Am I dreaming out load .. Lol
    I am pretty sure it does not check everytime you sync to itunes. It does check and validate the unlock everytime you update the firmware in itunes.

  23. #120
    wirless do you use ebay also ?
    Can i find yr posting there?

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •