Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]

I have just been verified

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WirelessFreedom615 For This Useful Post:

nebo1ss (04-14-2011)

Just saw by mes.
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a very sweet deal. You will still fall below the cost of a factory unlocked phone if you sign up with AT&T, cancel after a month, pay the ETF, and then pay for this unlock.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    This is a very sweet deal. You will still fall below the cost of a factory unlocked phone if you sign up with AT&T, cancel after a month, pay the ETF, and then pay for this unlock.
    I believe it's cheaper to buy from the Apple store than from ATT+ETF, I think you need to be on the plane for at least 30 days before ETF to allow you to keep the phone and it totals ~$630. At Apple store it's $600. With the $160 unlock its $760, factory unlocked phones here in the UK are $833

No offense intended to the OP, but you only joined this site yesterday.

You're going to need some posts from members who have some status on this forum and/or have been around this site for awhile to attest to your service.

It'll be nice when we can get some confirmation on the various sellers of this unlock so that we know who is legit or not.
    Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    No offense intended to the OP, but you only joined this site yesterday.

You're going to need some posts from members who have some status on this forum and/or have been around this site for awhile to attest to your service.

It'll be nice when we can get some confirmation on the various sellers of this unlock so that we know who is legit or not.
    and no offense to u but i've already done over 6 from people on this site one of them has already left a positive review! I can understand being aprehensive but even tho ive only got one positive feedback its still a PERFECT track record as of now! I dont need to scam anyone out of money! Im just trying to make a few extra bucks just like everyone else in this world!

In addition to the positive feedback I am willing to give out my skype and personal phone number its pretty much all i can do Afterall im not Jesus I cant do a miracle and make u believe me just saying! Ive been doing good so far so please dont criticize if i've done nothing wrong

My iPhone is a Part of Me Jay316's Avatar
    Thanks

I've got an iPhone 4 from eBay, i think it's on AT&T but I dont know, can you unlock it?

Maybe if you did it at a discounted price for me, as I've been on the site for a while, I would definitely promote the legitimacy, as I've been on the site since 2008. That would definitely add some credibility to your business
    Last edited by Jay316; 04-12-2011 at 05:32 PM.
    16GB iPhone 4
    160GB Black iPod Classic

Sold
    16GB iPhone 3GS
    60GB iPod Classic
    80GB iPod Classic

Broke
    120GB iPod Classic
    16GB iPhone

I'm not criticizing anything just making an observation. Many seem to just hand out their hard earned dollars easily, I do not.

Whoever has purchased from this seller, let's get some feedback left here for him.
    Hmm...

I'm not criticizing anything just making an observation. Many seem to just hand out their hard earned dollars easily, I do not.

Whoever has purchased from this seller, let's get some feedback left here for him.
    Exactly. The unlock is very pricey! I believe the seller here has offered $160 but still I have a hard time buying something that expensive. Maybe under $130 would be more reasonable.

Who knows how long this opportunity will last though

I'll give u 50$ if u unlock mine

Lol id do it for 50 but like he said he needs business

Hey, I wanna appologize for the double post! Sorry to westerman and any of the other mods! I have REDUCED my prices for the forum to $160 OR $155 for dealers!

I appreciate the support!

The MMI member 'Mes' has purchased and is now fully unlocked and up and running
    Last edited by WirelessFreedom615; 04-12-2011 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

just imagine how many people would jump on this if it was $50 instead of $155.

Id do it in a second

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka poetic_folly
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,809 Times in 1,229 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by daytonaviolet View Post
    just imagine how many people would jump on this if it was $50 instead of $155.
    The people they're all getting it FROM have a price. All the other prices have to be above that obv

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyle Matthews For This Useful Post:

WirelessFreedom615 (04-12-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Matthews View Post
    The people they're all getting it FROM have a price. All the other prices have to be above that obv
    lol yes thats how EVERYTHING works when u buy something from walmart i gaurantee ur not paying what walmart gets it for its just business!

I know a lower price would get more people but im doing the best i can to be as cheap as possible thanks for your support!

Ive got nothin but love from this forum thanks a bunch

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Time to cut out the middle men

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    Time to cut out the middle men
    or help promote buisness! i kno i just recently registered with this forum but i have been a big fan for a LONG time i learned everything i know about jailbreaking from here and I appreciate it so hopefully we can just keep the positivity flowing because positivity promotes longevity in anything u do!

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I cant promote someone that I dont know and can not verify legitimacy of their work

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I cant promote someone that I dont know and can not verify legitimacy of their work
    no disrespect but then u should criticize either, however I have done one for member 'Mes' already and I have done about 6-8 more for other members of the site who should be leaving me feedback as soon as there up and running!

I do understand where u come from since u havent personally tried but i do intend to prove my legitimacy to the fullest

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast