+ Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
No you woildnt be able to use the phone at all
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

No you woildnt be able to use the phone at all

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    So you did purchase a stolen phone? Obviously you couldn't have known. Maybe you could try returning it to the dealer and getting your money back.

As far as being blacklisted, I think that only applies to the network where the phone is blacklisted. I don't think it applies to other networks. However, if the the network you're on is an affiliate of the network where the phone was blacklisted, then you would have some issues. For example, in the US, you could probably use the phone on T-Mobile but not on AT&T if the phone belonged to AT&T. Also, you wouldn't be able to use the phone on H2O wireless because they use the same GSM network as AT&T.
    No I didn't , it's not.. It's simply blocked,.,The proof is that I have the box and original accessories and the IMEI matches too.... I asked cause I wanted to take some info , anyway thanks

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zama_janana View Post
    No I didn't , it's not.. It's simply blocked,.,The proof is that I have the box and original accessories and the IMEI matches too.... I asked cause I wanted to take some info , anyway thanks
    Just because you have all the accessories and junk doesn't mean it's not stolen. I could easily head to a nearby AT&T store, see who walks out w/a phone, and then just rob them. They call the carrier and say that it's stolen, and IMEI will be blocked. I'm not saying your seller did that, but you have to wonder why the IMEI is blocked. There's no reason for blocking an IMEI other than it being stolen phone or stolen IMEI.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Just because you have all the accessories and junk doesn't mean it's not stolen. I could easily head to a nearby AT&T store, see who walks out w/a phone, and then just rob them. They call the carrier and say that it's stolen, and IMEI will be blocked. I'm not saying your seller did that, but you have to wonder why the IMEI is blocked. There's no reason for blocking an IMEI other than it being stolen phone or stolen IMEI.
    Well good point ... Anyway I can't ask 3 to tell me if my call IMEI is in blacklist, they won't tell... So any idea from where I could find??? Web???

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zama_janana View Post
    Well good point ... Anyway I can't ask 3 to tell me if my call IMEI is in blacklist, they won't tell... So any idea from where I could find??? Web???
    Where are you located anyway? In the UK or India (too many posters to keep track of in my head)? If you're in the UK, find a friend that is on 3UK, and see if their SIM works in your phone. If not, then it's blacklisted. Nothing will happen to your friend.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Where are you located anyway? In the UK or India (too many posters to keep track of in my head)? If you're in the UK, find a friend that is on 3UK, and see if their SIM works in your phone. If not, then it's blacklisted. Nothing will happen to your friend.
    Pakistan .. Gevey sim is the last remedy lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

got my refund from wireless yesterday. great guy. To save myself from all the waiting and worries,i just sold the Locked Iphone and got myself a Factory Unlocked one. No worries now

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One Question, The Iphones successfully unlocked by WirelessFreedom615 are still unlocked?
    Or Apple locked them again?

Br.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,162 Times in 6,637 Posts

They are still unlocked

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DrMobile View Post
    One Question, The Iphones successfully unlocked by WirelessFreedom615 are still unlocked?
    Or Apple locked them again?

Br.
    mine still unlocked, and been syncing for awhile now.. i'm currently ios 4.3.2 & JB, #justsaying

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello, mine is also still unlocked. i`m a little bit careful to synchronising the iphone with itunes if the computer is connected to the internet in case of apple could reverse the unlock. did anyone have experiences in fact of synchronising if the computer is staying connect to the internet or trying to update the ios? thanks for the information!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by stiftman View Post
    hello, mine is also still unlocked. i`m a little bit careful to synchronising the iphone with itunes if the computer is connected to the internet in case of apple could reverse the unlock. did anyone have experiences in fact of synchronising if the computer is staying connect to the internet or trying to update the ios? thanks for the information!
    So far no reports of Apple relocking phones, but if you're paranoid (and it's better to be safe than sorry), backup your unlock data with SAM. When you have the backup, even if Apple locks your phone, you will be able to restore it back to unlocked state with SAM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hey guys just a dumb question but how much did he charge in the end even if they manage to bring the service back up i want to unlock a couple phones and sell them here in costa rica for some reason ever since they started selling them here every one wants them they have contract here which make them preety cheap but ends up still being really expencive

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

how to unlock iphone4

Thanks
    Thanked 2,196 Times in 1,919 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ishu05061988 View Post
    how to unlock iphone4
    Baseband 1.59.00 unlockable with Ultrasn0w

Any other baseband you must buy a Gevey SIM. If you are outside the US you can try contacting your carrier to see if they allow carrier unlocks.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eyyaz View Post
    Interesting. Could you tell me which guy in the UK (PM me) since im in the same situation (AT&T phone in the UK).
    Hey, I am also very curious about this. I have a 4S in the UK locked to AT&T. Could you tell me which guy in the Uk helped to unlock yours? Thanks.

email: [email protected]

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Nobody can unlock an ATT iPhone anymore.
    A court order is one way to force AT&T to unlock the iPhone but the government is too corrupt for that to happen.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Back unlcoking iphone 5 for $30

short turn around time less then 3 hours

follow me on twitter @itzwireless and add me on skype @youngceo615

+ Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516