Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: [Discontinued]I can OFFICIALLY Factory Unlock ANY AT&T iPhone 4 [Discontinued]

Quote Originally Posted by Dondonjohns View Post
    So ur lowerng ur price much cheaper than fsmdotcom?
    fsmdotcom was too slow, wireless took my order instantly by skype!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    "Now... Let's go synthesize some LSD!" Dr Walter Bishop (Fringe)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to K8L For This Useful Post:

mADMAN8 (04-16-2011)

I know I'm not a mod or anything, but I've been around long enough that I'd like to think I'm "credible"...yes, I used quotes lol

Anyways, I'm starting to work with Wireless right now, so he'll be getting my business! So I'll report back with how it goes as well.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bballcat03 For This Useful Post:

K8L (04-17-2011), mADMAN8 (04-16-2011), WirelessFreedom615 (04-16-2011)

*If anyone who does the IMEI unlock can not get it to work, I have several solutions.

*And if anyone needs instruction on how to get facetime working, i can help.

*Or if you need help with backing up the unlock so that Apple can't F*** u, I can be of assistance.

*None of this is SECRET or BREAKING NEWS! I just happened to have run through some issues, spent 4 hours online trying to find answers, and had to piece together old info and new info and irrelevant info until I could come to a fix.

*So if anyone wants to save themselves the trouble. PM me if somethign is whacked out with your IMEI unlock.

I have sent my payment to WIRELESS...so I'm now in the waiting game!

Quote Originally Posted by mADMAN8 View Post
    *If anyone who does the IMEI unlock can not get it to work, I have several solutions.

*And if anyone needs instruction on how to get facetime working, i can help.

*Or if you need help with backing up the unlock so that Apple can't F*** u, I can be of assistance.

*None of this is SECRET or BREAKING NEWS! I just happened to have run through some issues, spent 4 hours online trying to find answers, and had to piece together old info and new info and irrelevant info until I could come to a fix.

*So if anyone wants to save themselves the trouble. PM me if somethign is whacked out with your IMEI unlock.

why not just post all the info here?

hi! i have a iphone 4 with a cooked firmware made from snowbreeze. supposing i have been IMEI unlocked, do i have to restore to a offical firmware before the unlock is applied to me? or will it stil apply with a Custom firmware/Jailbroken phone? Because when i'm on an official firmware the iphone is always looking for the original sim.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by mralviar; 04-16-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phaseshift View Post
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    +1
    +100. we're at 101 folks.

Looks like fsm aint alone anymore for the 150usd

Paddy drops also at 150. Now everybody is dropping bombs.

Wireless is also charging 150...that's what I paid.

Quote Originally Posted by phaseshift View Post
    It is Supper lengthy and I'm not the best at writing guides, so If I can have personal one on one or give out my cell phone number to talk you through it, it'd be easier. And to respond to the other poster. If you currently have jailbroken firmware (pwnage or sn0wbreeze) you need to talk to me first. The imei unlock wont work if you have used either of those JB methods. You have to use SAM first, reset network settings and then plug up to itunes. Do not restore hactivation either. Essentially forget what you normally do for MiTime with SAM, but similar. Speaking of MiTime, you gotta spend a little money. You need push doctor first then pushfix 2.0 then purchase a new MiTime it'll be about $15 all said and done

I am from India please suggest me how to unlock AT&T iphone4 it is lock from November

Quote Originally Posted by Anil Dedhia View Post
    I am from India please suggest me how to unlock AT&T iphone4 it is lock from November
    If you want your order to be processed instantly ask WirelessFreedom615 by adding him to Skype (username: youngceo615)

With others you'll have to wait at least till monday untill your order is processed...
    "Now... Let's go synthesize some LSD!" Dr Walter Bishop (Fringe)

It is Supper lengthy and I'm not the best at writing guides,
    Super lengthy? Have you seen how many times Kyle's original post has been quoted? Anything is helpful (you don't have to be the best at writing, just communicate the basics involved). Think of how time consuming it would be to help everyone who asked one at a time.
    Hmm...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to exNavy For This Useful Post:

mADMAN8 (04-17-2011)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

It is Supper lengthy and I'm not the best at writing guides..
    Resurrect your best writing skills and do your best. Simplicity, no babbling, clear and concise.

Remember those English classes, if you can't write it clearly it's unlikely you have a thorough understanding of the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by exNavy View Post
    Super lengthy? Have you seen how many times Kyle's original post has been quoted? Anything is helpful (you don't have to be the best at writing, just communicate the basics involved). Think of how time consuming it would be to help everyone who asked one at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Resurrect your best writing skills and do your best. Simplicity, no babbling, clear and concise.

Remember those English classes, if you can't write it clearly it's unlikely you have a thorough understanding of the subject.
    I actually talk to him last night hes written a guide on the first page under the unlocking/activation section and its actually really good and if it help you guys out please thank his post because its really important to him thanks!
    Last edited by WirelessFreedom615; 04-17-2011 at 10:27 AM. Reason: misspelled

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

^Post number or link? This thread is quite lengthy.

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have a question for you Wireless, you said that it won't work if using a custom fw from sn0wbreeze for example. Is it just because of the hackivation it uses? I have used sn0wbreeze for a custom fw on my ip4 but I removed the hackivation and activated with SAM. Will this mean IMEI unlock will work for me if i deactivate ip4 with SAM before connecting to itunes? Or is there something else that affects it.

Can someone explain the meaning and everything about hacktivation! Thank You!

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast