+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 67

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: ? unauthorized official Factory Unlock available?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I'm going to try to get a video for you guys. I'm waiting on the code for my brother's iPhone since I'm using an android phone right now. So maybe
...
  1. #41
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    I'm going to try to get a video for you guys. I'm waiting on the code for my brother's iPhone since I'm using an android phone right now. So maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll have something.

  2. #42
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,077
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,075 Posts

    Lol if it worked I would go to att and buy a new iPhone 4 and then unlock it or again buy one from West
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  3. #43
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,705
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 3,876 Times in 2,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by momohammed20 View Post
    I'm going to try to get a video for you guys. I'm waiting on the code for my brother's iPhone since I'm using an android phone right now. So maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll have something.
    That would be great man
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  4. #44
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Western I prefer u be my 1st so you can give me a legitimate review!

  5. #45
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,077
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,075 Posts

    not me? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  6. #46
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,705
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 3,876 Times in 2,215 Posts

    I know man let me see if i can dump that kind of cash right now
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  7. #47
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    ^Yep..... a new AT&T IP4 Would even pay the outrageous cancellation fee

    Without confirmation, a lot of moola for a potential iPod.

  8. #48
    Livin the iPhone Life Stray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    You Know...
    Posts
    14,077
    Thanks
    676
    Thanked 1,358 Times in 1,075 Posts

    I would pay that cancelation fee lol. 325 and I think I can get a discount on the phone cuz my cousin works there
    Quote Originally Posted by ikesmasher View Post
    that was officially the scariest thing you have ever said str4y.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancho paco View Post
    Dude T.M.I

  9. #49
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessFreedom615 View Post
    Western I prefer u be my 1st so you can give me a legitimate review!
    Haha, perhaps you could give a good faith discount by selling the unlock to West for $100. I'm sure the legitimacy of a mod on this forum will be worth it's weight in gold.

  10. #50
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I would and guys I know u see its $175 and assume im making a big killing on this but im really not even making alot this is an expensive unlock! However if you guys need blackberry unlock codes I can do those for $10 a piece

  11. #51
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,705
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 3,876 Times in 2,215 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessFreedom615 View Post
    I would and guys I know u see its $175 and assume im making a big killing on this but im really not even making alot this is an expensive unlock! However if you guys need blackberry unlock codes I can do those for $10 a piece
    Lol its an iphone forum. But i see your point man i just dont know if i can drop 175 right now
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  12. #52
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    ^OK. Mr Wireless. I'll be the first to try ..........

    3GS, Model MC137LL, AT&T USA (unlocked now via Ultrasn0w for T-Mobile).
    Any other requirements, except my IMEI (and $$ haha) ??
    Last edited by Mes; 04-11-2011 at 03:59 PM.

  13. #53
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    ^OK. Mr Wireless. I'll be the first to try ..........

    3GS, AT&T USA (unlocked now via Ultrasn0w for T-Mobile).
    Any other requirements, except my IMEI (and $$ haha) ??
    yea i can do that but ur only doing a 3GS lol j/k pm me your imei and i will give u back my paypal info!

    I do ask that you post saying im legit once it goes through so others can see!

  14. #54
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by WirelessFreedom615 View Post
    yea i can do that but ur only doing a 3GS lol j/k pm me your imei and i will give u back my paypal info!

    I do ask that you post saying im legit once it goes through so others can see!
    Oh course

    If fact, it's the ONLY reason I'm doing it. I started this thread and owe it to the community to follow-thru.

    PM on it's way.

    UPDATE: Nice guy, called me for reassurance. Sent money via PayPal. Received his PM reply quickly. Looking good. Now I will wait for his confirmation of completion - up to 24 hours. For the skeptical (me too, but I took the plunge), check back later I will post final conclusions.
    Last edited by Mes; 04-11-2011 at 04:31 PM.

  15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mes For This Useful Post:

    Cowboy (04-11-2011), fmlouder (04-11-2011), ihappy (04-11-2011), Simon (04-11-2011), WirelessFreedom615 (04-11-2011)

  16. #55
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    i hope it works ill love you long time if it does >.> be nice if he can doit through ebay though i just like doing buisness through there and would a screen shot of my iphone's imei be nice because i cant really give you my phone number as im down here in costa rica..

    also instead of being forced to update to the latest firmware would there be any problems if i were to stay on the current firmware im on to get this to go i dont want to risk upgradeing to 4.3.1 and upgrade the baseband and end up with a more useless iphone 4....
    Last edited by fmlouder; 04-11-2011 at 05:44 PM.

  17. #56
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    ^^Deleted ..... Looks as though my humor was not shared. Sorry to offend anyone.
    Last edited by Mes; 04-11-2011 at 05:59 PM.

  18. #57
    Super Moderator Cowboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Owasso,OK
    Posts
    30,705
    Thanks
    1,050
    Thanked 3,876 Times in 2,215 Posts

    Oh wow lol
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

    Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

  19. #58
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    haha the whole point of it was to be funny anyways... just been so long haveing to use this broken iphone 3g i have which is the reason why i upgraded to the iphone 4 and considering how much they sell factory unlocked iphones here its nuts went to this mall here and while i was window shopping for someting completely unrelated i saw this guy buy a iphone 4 32 gig for 1500 bucks.. i was like omg...... what an idiot...
    Last edited by fmlouder; 04-11-2011 at 05:59 PM.

  20. #59
    Mes
    Mes is offline
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    8,025
    Thanks
    102
    Thanked 788 Times in 731 Posts

    Food for thought ......

    Just saw another Factory Unlock post/tweet. This one even cheaper, breaking the $170 mark. Sites are popping up like weeds. Not a very good sign. Because without Apples approval, this can not last for long.

  21. #60
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    300
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 20 Times in 18 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Mes View Post
    Food for thought ......

    Just saw another Factory Unlock post/tweet. This one even cheaper, breaking the $170 mark. Sites are popping up like weeds. Not a very good sign. Because without Apples approval, this can not last for long.
    I'm pretty sure that all of these IMEIs can be relocked by Apple in one swift click of the mouse as it sounds like there is only one distributer and many resellers.

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts