+ Reply
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Rebel Pro Micro-Sim Card (Alternative 2 Gevey)

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
yep and raised the Order Preparation Time from 4 tot 7 days due to high demand.... Still no one to be found that owns one.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yep and raised the Order Preparation Time from 4 tot 7 days due to high demand.... Still no one to be found that owns one.

Thanks

hopefully they lower the price just like they did with the gevey as you can get one now for as low as 20

Green Apple
    Thanks

Just saw the new demo on Rebel microsim, very impressed. No need to dial 112, and untethered unlock.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaCZ9he6z8[/ame]

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sfjava View Post
    Just saw the new demo on Rebel microsim, very impressed. No need to dial 112, and untethered unlock.
    Wow, that's pretty sweet. I might pick it up and replace my Gevey sim if it drops down to $10-15 each. That is unless the Dev-Team finally releases ultrasn0w.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    Wow, that's pretty sweet. I might pick it up and replace my Gevey sim if it drops down to $10-15 each. That is unless the Dev-Team finally releases ultrasn0w.
    I can't even find any on eBay...I really hope the Dev finally get's the software unlock out!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bballcat03 View Post
    I can't even find any on eBay...I really hope the Dev finally get's the software unlock out!
    There is one, if your search includes the description, but it's selling for around a $100+ right now.

Green Apple
    Thanks

You can buy it here for $35:

Rebel Unlock sim card for iPhone 4G (4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1,4.3, 4.3.1) - Detailed info for Rebel Unlock sim card for iPhone 4G (4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1,4.3, 4.3.1),Rebel Unlock sim card for iPhone 4G ,Rebel Unlock sim card for iPhone 4G (4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1,4.3, 4.3.1

Actually, I prefer simcard method instead software unlock that may mess up iOS.

K8L
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sfjava View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAaCZ9he6z8
    amazing!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    "Now... Let's go synthesize some LSD!" Dr Walter Bishop (Fringe)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would like to see a video/review of somebody that did really received the sim card. From this video i'm not convinced dialing 112 is not neccesary.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    The video does not look legit to me. it does not show the baseband at all. you never know if it of 01.59.xx. or may be it was a factory unclocked phone. You get a sh*t load of them from Singapore or hong kong for around US$ 700.00. Rebel has been talking of this interposer for over a month now. but no real deal from them Atleast you have GEVEY and NEGRI reaching our in the open and talking for themselves. If the product is so good then why do they have no reviews till now. Accoring to the initial statement they would start to ship by 11th May. ITS over a week yet no Review. Its such a good product that they couble perfectly manufacture couple of them, I reckon.

Thanks

Sfjava,

That isn't the pro model though is it? I thought rebel has a pro model, and a normal model?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sfjava,

That isn't the pro model though is it? I thought rebel has a pro model, and a normal model?
    You're confusing it with Gevey. There's the original Gevey and the Gevey Pro. Not much difference between the two except a purported increase in stability with the Gevey Pro.

The rebel sim is new to the market, and it has and external and internal micro sim version. The internal version is similar to the Gevey. The external version has the chip sticking outside of the sim slot, so you would need to hide it in a case.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by akshaygandhi View Post
    The video does not look legit to me. it does not show the baseband at all. you never know if it of 01.59.xx. or may be it was a factory unclocked phone. You get a sh*t load of them from Singapore or hong kong for around US$ 700.00. Rebel has been talking of this interposer for over a month now. but no real deal from them Atleast you have GEVEY and NEGRI reaching our in the open and talking for themselves. If the product is so good then why do they have no reviews till now. Accoring to the initial statement they would start to ship by 11th May. ITS over a week yet no Review. Its such a good product that they couble perfectly manufacture couple of them, I reckon.
    Fair assessment, and I will wait for other testers before buying this rebel microsim card.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fabbuloso's Avatar
    Thanks

i just used my gevey sim on 4.3.2 . it works but it has only one signal bar .Anyone knows why ? and i dont have wifi hot spot in settings ?i used snowbreeze to jailbreak and hactivate it.any ideas ? ?

thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fabbuloso View Post
    i just used my gevey sim on 4.3.2 . it works but it has only one signal bar .Anyone knows why ? and i dont have wifi hot spot in settings ?i used snowbreeze to jailbreak and hactivate it.any ideas ? ?

thanks in advance
    What's your baseband?

Thanks

and i cant use 3G either. is it snowbreeze that did that or else why ?Or do u think hactivating caused these problems

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    What's your baseband?

and i cant use 3G either. is it snowbreeze that did that or else why ?Or do u think hactivating caused these problems
    Last edited by fabbuloso; 04-22-2011 at 04:13 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

K8L
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabbuloso View Post

Did you switch data roaming on?

Are your apn settings correct?

Use SAM Utilities to fix hacktivation and fix push notifications.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    "Now... Let's go synthesize some LSD!" Dr Walter Bishop (Fringe)

Thanks

SAM utilities ? and why doesnt it have Personal wifi hotspot in setting menu ? and why the one signal bar ?

Thanks
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

You have 1 bar because you have that lower baseband on 4.3.2. You have to do a fresh restore to 4.3.2 and update your baseband for your signal bars to show right.