Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Issue with 3GS 4.3.1 on 06.15.00??

Default Issue with 3GS 4.3.1 on 06.15.00??
    Had a virgin 3gs a friend wanted unlocked. I used the redsnow and jailbroke it fine, upgraded to the IPAD baseband, and installed ultrasnow.

With ATT SIM in it works fine and picks up signal, with a T-Mobile sim it shows one bar and wont activate.

Anyone had this? I have tried rebooting, 3G on and off, data roming...

Just weird??

I'm having this with my 3GS on O2. The phone is locked to orange network, I've jailbroken, installed ultrasnow but nothing. First I get 1 bar and no 3G but then it says 'no service'. Been trying things like 'ultrasnow fixer' but didn't work for me although others have said it did for them?
    I have posted on another thread explaining my scenario in greater detail and I'm just waiting and hoping someone can help.

The thread is subject: 'no service' in this category, have a look and see if it's the same as your problem exactly. Hopefully we can both get an answer???

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I had the same issue and then the light bulb in my head went off and reminded me that I wasn't on a custom FW, I was on apples 4.3.1.

Just a heads up to make sure you are on a custom FW.

If your using Snowbreeze to make a custom one, get the new version 2.5.1!!! You may get a iTunes 1015 error, if so download and run "fixrecovery43" then go find the ultraslow fixer after u are up and running and you should be set.

Ok, thanks roneraven I'll give that a go tomorrow.

Hey guys, i have try everything but i always got the Error 14 when i try to load the custom IPSW with Sn0wbreeze + Itunes...
    Can you give me a help.. I have been looking in all forum i can found on the internet since last 12 hours ... Nothing !
    I have done everything correct but when it try to download the IPSW in the iphone, i got the error !!

Hope you can help me !
    Thanks

I used a custom FW (4.2.1 BB 6.15) for my 3G, but I got Error 1015, I tried to use Fixrecovery, but it won't start.
    Any advice?

Where would I be able to get a custom ispw?

Quote Originally Posted by Philque View Post
    Where would I be able to get a custom ispw?
    If you use snowbreeze it builds one for you. The link for downloading ipsw via felixbruns is there too just use snowbreeze and it talks you through.

Quote Originally Posted by tezza82 View Post
    If you use snowbreeze it builds one for you. The link for downloading ipsw via felixbruns is there too just use snowbreeze and it talks you through.
    Okay well I've already jailbroken my iPhone with redsn0w, will I have to do it again? If so, will I lose everything on my phone? I just really need my phone unlocked and that's the only reason I updated the baseband to 6.15.00 and unfortunately it still isn't unlocked.

just go to cydia end search for ultrasn0w fixer 4.3.1 and install it yhat will unlock your phone... cheers

Quote Originally Posted by rioni76 View Post
    just go to cydia end search for ultrasn0w fixer 4.3.1 and install it yhat will unlock your phone... cheers
    I've already tried that and it still isn't unlocked.