+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: rebel sim card?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
discoverd this just now seems like its better then the gevey sim Rebel Micro Sim Card Unlocks iPhone 4 basebands 1.59.00 / 03:10.01 / 02.10.04 / 04.10.01 running iOS 4,
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default rebel sim card?
    discoverd this just now seems like its better then the gevey sim Rebel Micro Sim Card Unlocks iPhone 4 basebands 1.59.00 / 03:10.01 / 02.10.04 / 04.10.01 running iOS 4, iOS 4.1, 4.2, 4.2.1 and iOS 4.3 without requiring you to jailbreak your device doesnt really say anyhthing about dialing 112 on this one...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If you are in the US with an Iphone locked to AT&T and wants to use it with T Mobile( I have friends and clients with Iphones from around the world that is why I said AT&T Iphone ) DO NOT BUY IT. It does not work. I have it here in my hands and have spent several hours trying to make it work, now I have a super expensive Ipod ( again) if anyone wants the Rebel email me. I will sell it for the same price I pay for it : ( you might have better luck than me unlocking
    Last edited by augen1025; 05-14-2011 at 07:04 PM. Reason: Wrong Explanation of facts

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i think the rebel sim would work. It uses the same exploit as gevey sim. Does the rebel sim come with intruction?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Please do a search. You would've found your answer. Anyway, the consensus is:

Do not buy! It's a scam. It's just a Gevey knock-off that's even worse because they didn't program it correctly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by douflag View Post
    Please do a search. You would've found your answer. Anyway, the consensus is:

Do not buy! It's a scam. It's just a Gevey knock-off that's even worse because they didn't program it correctly.
    LOL... So how are they successfully selling this product without getting sued?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gauanh View Post
    i think the rebel sim would work. It uses the same exploit as gevey sim. Does the rebel sim come with intruction?
    It does not but you can download the instructions at their web page.
    Last edited by augen1025; 05-14-2011 at 09:15 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weaksos1 View Post
    LOL... So how are they successfully selling this product without getting sued?
    Because nobody really bothers to sue them and they use alot of false advertising to make people want to buy them.

LOL???????

It's a scam.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wesss View Post
    Because nobody really bothers to sue them and they use alot of false advertising to make people want to buy them.
    Yeah, they would get sued pretty quickly. Typically when a company tries to scam someone like this, it would preorder and sell a ton of these and then disappear. Rebelsimcard is still there. And if it doesn't work, I'd be surprised if they didn't accept returns (for that reason). Whether it will work for you or not, I don't think it's a scam.