+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AT&T GOphone Sim with Iphone 4?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have an Iphone 4, 4.2.1 , 3.10.01 baseband .. I was mad that their's no unlock yet so i went to the att store and i bought a prepaid
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default AT&T GOphone Sim with Iphone 4?
    I have an Iphone 4, 4.2.1 , 3.10.01 baseband .. I was mad that their's no unlock yet so i went to the att store and i bought a prepaid simcard, wich is called a Gophone sim card ; I was told that this DOES Work with the iphone.. BUT it doesnt work? I still get the "Invalid sim" or the "one bar" .. HELP?

My iPhone is a Part of Me Cmds187's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cap0 View Post
    I have an Iphone 4, 4.2.1 , 3.10.01 baseband .. I was mad that their's no unlock yet so i went to the att store and i bought a prepaid simcard, wich is called a Gophone sim card ; I was told that this DOES Work with the iphone.. BUT it doesnt work? I still get the "Invalid sim" or the "one bar" .. HELP?
    It do work I have the Same iPhone and a go phone sim in it am using it now? ur sim is cut wrong , get a
    Sim cutter

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just updated to 4.3.1 and yeah its cut wrong cause i cant activate it & if i enter my tmobile sim the SIM FAILURE screen dissapears.. but when i put it in in the top it Constantly changes from one bar to "Invalid sim" .. like 15 times a minute? how do i fix the cut?

Thanks

I just updated to 4.3.1 and yeah its cut wrong cause i cant activate it & if i enter my tmobile sim the SIM FAILURE screen dissapears.. but when i put it in in the top it Constantly changes from one bar to "Invalid sim" .. like 15 times a minute? how do i fix the cut?
    That same thin happen to me and it was the sim card go to AT&T for a new sim it's free tell them you lost your sim card and you want them to switch all your in info over to it

Thanks

Sim cutter

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Cmds - I think im going to get that done today & it was cut with a SIM cutter also.

Thanks

Cmds - I think im going to get that done today & it was cut with a SIM cutter also.
    Yea mine to they cut funny if u don't do it right it will take to much of one side and cut the metal of the sim

Thanks

it works google apn changer.com
    Custom
    Use wap.cingular USA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails AT&T GOphone Sim with Iphone 4?-imageuploadedbymodmyi.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me vantheman169's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cmds187 View Post
    Sim cutter

I bought a sim cutter off of ebay, and it cuts perfect micro sims out of a regular sim.

I have an iPhone 4 just bought a cheap at&t gophone at walmart for $14 bucks. Bought a refill card and put 50 bucks on it. my GoPhone works fine now.

I cut the sim put it in my iPhone 4 and i get a sim failure that pops up constantly ( i have used this cutter before so i know it works) i cant even do anything on my phone until i pop out the micro sim or else i keep getting no sim or sim failure every time. Any ideas?