+ Reply
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Gevey turbo sim for the iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Originally Posted by CELSiiOR_DRiiVEN I asked a seller down here.. In Honolulu, he sold over 80 gevey sims in 2 days.. So I'm not the only one who will be
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CELSiiOR_DRiiVEN View Post
    I asked a seller down here.. In Honolulu, he sold over 80 gevey sims in 2 days.. So I'm not the only one who will be getting contacted by "law enforcement".. Which they should have better things to do, because it's not like your letting it connect, you just dial it n call for about 2 seconds n hang up.. I mean cmon 112? Isn't in the states is 911? I think I'd rather be dialing 112, rather than 911.. Lol if it was illegal, I'm pretty sure applenberry would be having a law suit because no where on their website says buy it at your own risk, only says guaranteed or your money back..
    I did the same thing before I bought mine. It was sold out in the first store that I checked so I'm not worried about the police knocking on my door lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

wait if u lose signal do i have to do this procedure all over again? cuz applenberry twitted saying that you don't have to..

ApplenBerry
    @liferoster You do not have to restart the procedure if you lose signal, only if you turn off the phone, or the battery died.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

has anybody had any wierd cases that law enforcement returned there call?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Anyone order from mydalle.com before? They seem to be the cheapest. I ordered today and haven't received any response from them. No confirmation or invoice. All I see is a debit out of my paypal account. Makes me a bit nervous. Can anyone confirm if this site is legit so I can file a paypal claim?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,138 Times in 888 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    guys... i really dont think gevey sim will make any sort of legal problem. its just the dev team misleading us as they dont have any unlock and gevey company has created an unlock. dev team is just jealous as they arent getting any more fame for unlock. so just use the gevey sim and enjoy.
    What does the Dev team have to gain from telling people to stay away. They don't sell unlocks.

They are just giving us a heads up so some people don't get in trouble with the laws.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,490 Times in 5,832 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nghia85 View Post
    Anyone order from mydalle.com before? They seem to be the cheapest. I ordered today and haven't received any response from them. No confirmation or invoice. All I see is a debit out of my paypal account. Makes me a bit nervous. Can anyone confirm if this site is legit so I can file a paypal claim?
    Looks legit, give it a day or 2 for a response.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,923 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cer0 View Post
    What does the Dev team have to gain from telling people to stay away. They don't sell unlocks.

They are just giving us a heads up so some people don't get in trouble with the laws.
    +1. 112 may only be used for a split second but it is an international emergency number that some countries use. Being cautious and warning others to be cautious is not a bad thing

Thanks

i wont be going into an argument with you as it is simply my own opinion. they are not selling unlocks for money but i guess they are selling unlocks for fame and name. and here they are loosing their fame name for gevey sims.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,201 Times in 1,923 Posts

But the devs provide an unlock for free. If they were doing it for money then I suppose it would make sense to think they are just being jealous or whatever you wanna call it. But that's not really the case.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by i.Annie View Post
    But the devs provide an unlock for free. If they were doing it for money then I suppose it would make sense to think they are just being jealous or whatever you wanna call it. But that's not really the case.
    if thats not the case then its cool. but the situation is furstrating many people who have been waiting pationately for more then 4-5 months for an unlock. its no one's fault. but many bought locked phones seeing various comments by dev teams that unlock might be released after this or that firmware and comments like unlocking is being done and so on. however, lets hope for the best.

Thanks

Seriously, people are being ridiculous with this

Quote Originally Posted by dying4004 View Post
    i wont be going into an argument with you as it is simply my own opinion. they are not selling unlocks for money but i guess they are selling unlocks for fame and name. and here they are loosing their fame name for gevey sims.
    How are they famous if you don't know them in real life?

The time it's taken isn't intentional, they probably are sick of people being impatient and harassing them. But reversing hardware, finding holes and exploiting them with payloads isn't child's play.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGoof View Post
    Applenberry wouldn't have a lawsuit because they have a TOS I'm sure. So they probably won't be liable.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Ahh who cares.. They can't throw everybody in jail.. Lol they should have better things to do than that like catching real criminals instead of the easy ones that make simple mistakes.. Haha.. N plus don't hate on gevey.. My wife is happy that she can finally use her iPhone 4, I gave her my 01.59.00 n just used her 03.10 cuz she doesn't understand the activation process.. Which just is easier sed than done, it takes me about 5mins to get right.. But were all happy, it's jus temporary but I'll take my chances as well as everyone else who bought gevey..

Thanks
    Thanked 1,572 Times in 737 Posts

Few steps after each boot & works perfect.. patients is the key.

Thanks to whoever posted the MMS settings.. these need to be manually input for the camera to show in the Text App.
    My latest theme - -

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CELSiiOR_DRiiVEN View Post
    Ahh who cares.. They can't throw everybody in jail.. Lol they should have better things to do than that like catching real criminals instead of the easy ones that make simple mistakes.. Haha.. N plus don't hate on gevey.. My wife is happy that she can finally use her iPhone 4, I gave her my 01.59.00 n just used her 03.10 cuz she doesn't understand the activation process.. Which just is easier sed than done, it takes me about 5mins to get right.. But were all happy, it's jus temporary but I'll take my chances as well as everyone else who bought gevey..
    +1

Im just happy i dont have a $500 ipod anymore.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eergsxr View Post
    +1

Im just happy i dont have a $500 ipod anymore.
    Yup.. An iPod with camera n flash.. Lol

Thanks

This works on my second iPhone in Norway!

Hahaha, MuscleNerd you lost the game!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone edoutmax's Avatar
    Thanks

totally works with some really minor issues but i'm still waiting for devteam to release a sw unlock.

Thanks

I just ordered one, will report back when I receive it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone fabbuloso's Avatar
    Thanks

hey everyone , i currently live in Turkey.Applenberry doesnt have shipping to my country.Buying the gevey sim on ebay would be ok or not ?i just dont know where to buy it ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fabbuloso View Post
    hey everyone , i currently live in Turkey.Applenberry doesnt have shipping to my country.Buying the gevey sim on ebay would be ok or not ?i just dont know where to buy it ?

I ordered mine through Amazon.com. They ship world wide.