Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How long will it take to unlock the 1.1.0 guesses?

Default How long will it take to unlock the 1.1.0 guesses?
    Whats up everyone, whats your educated guesses? I think the new jailbreak system and unlocking will be available for the 1.1.1 firmware in the following week, not after friday in my thoughts. However Downgrading might be an easier choice for developers to find out.

BY THE WAY I JUST PURCHASED AN IPHONE(28SEPT) FROM APPLE SOHO STORE AND GUESS WHAT IT CAME WITH 1.1.1!
    How fast was that? I think they shipped out the new iphones with firmware 1.1.1 two weeks ago and release the update for current users the same day that their shipments arrived.
    Last edited by rehabboy; 09-29-2007 at 03:05 PM.

Interesting, since the prior firmware was 1.0.2, and the new update is 1.1.1. I've never heard of a 1.1.0 version being reported...

I would say your 1.1.0 version will get hacked before everyone else's 1.1.1 version. Lucky stiff! Keep us updated on how it goes!

Muahahahahahahahha

If you didn't want to be an ***. I'm sure you will know what I meant by 1.1.0
    I don't need to remember their exact firmware number(WHO CARES)but I'm sure most of you will know that i was talking about the new firmware which is 1.1.1