+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ultrasn0w 2.2

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
@Mynutta, I'm with you Kid!! This has been the absolute longest d**k around for an unlock!! They keep saying when 4.3 drops but watch Guys when it does drop, they
    iPhone? More like MyPhone louee6's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Regarding Unlock....
    @Mynutta, I'm with you Kid!! This has been the absolute longest d**k around for an unlock!! They keep saying when 4.3 drops but watch Guys when it does drop, they gonna have some crab a** excuse!! Face it Forum, THEY DO NOT HAVE AN UNLOCK!!! So for all of you waiting and waiting and waiting, oh keep waiting!!! You see your Dev Team can't even give you a simple yes or no if they even have it!! Just go sign a contract with At&t or Verizon so you ain't gotta wait around for the obvious bs!!!!
    Behind every successful man is a surprised woman

iPhone? More like MyPhone Patato22's Avatar
    Thanks

lOl i have an iPhone 4 lock to AT&T.

I'm very happy using h2o wireless unlimited talk and text 50 mb web all for $50

https://www.h2owirelessnow.com/pageControl.php?page=index
    Last edited by Patato22; 02-13-2011 at 07:26 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I hear you. Many of us have been patiently waiting for some time, some have given up. I have been checking daily since December. One thing however that has been consistent is that unlock for BBC 02.01.04 will ne out when Iowa 4.3 comes out.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by louee6 View Post
    @Mynutta, I'm with you Kid!! This has been the absolute longest d**k around for an unlock!! They keep saying when 4.3 drops but watch Guys when it does drop, they gonna have some crab a** excuse!! Face it Forum, THEY DO NOT HAVE AN UNLOCK!!! So for all of you waiting and waiting and waiting, oh keep waiting!!! You see your Dev Team can't even give you a simple yes or no if they even have it!! Just go sign a contract with At&t or Verizon so you ain't gotta wait around for the obvious bs!!!!

They're saving the unlock because unlocks are scarce. They're waiting and waiting on what apple has to throw at them so they can make sure the unlock won't be patched. If you don't like it, come up with your own unlock. You aren't paying them to make an unlock so quit whining, they work very hard to bring unlocks to us. Learn to be patient, or gtfo.
    Last edited by Simon; 02-13-2011 at 06:10 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wesss View Post

They're saving the unlock because unlocks are scarce. They're waiting and waiting on what apple has to throw at them so they can make sure the unlock won't be patched. If you don't like it, come up with your own unlock. You aren't paying them to make an unlock so quit whining, they work very hard to bring unlocks to us. Learn to be patient, or gtfo.
    I concur. We are rather indebted to the Dev Team for these unlocks. So patiently shall we wait.

Any news?
    Last edited by psx0529; 02-13-2011 at 06:18 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,357 Times in 1,074 Posts

Please refrain from insulting other members.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

when will the new unlock come out?

iPhone? More like MyPhone 97vrsix's Avatar
    Thanks

Yea, no need for you to insult anyone else! We are all frustrated! Wow, you have been waiting since Dec.? Wow, I've been waiting since before November! It's been so long, I've forgotten.

Listen, let's be real!

1. At no time have I seen a IOS drop on a weekend! Anyone?

2. Yes, they are DEV! They r doing this, there are reasons! It's free, it's time! I know first hand, I'm starting to code, and hack at the Baseband, and I've already almost bricked a phone! It's a **** load of work! And a lot of risk!

3. When have you seen a unlock drop, with out a GM released by apple. As far as I know, I only know of a beta 4.3. I could be wrong! It's what I've been able to get.

4. There is a lot of controversy in the unlocking field right now, and a lot of projects to get around it.

5. Our biggest hero is in Israel right now, in the middle of a war! No really, a WAR!

6. As others said, unlocks, the tools, the codes are all changing! The commands they take, the security, it's all changing! More and more measures, less and less unlocks a side!

7. Please be kind! You want to go make a ***** post, do it in your own area. Maybe Facebook, or myspace! Blog about it! But be sure these people making the unlocks, do look around! They may see the posts you make! Word does get up! And Karma is a *****! They could stop altogether! And you, or anyone else with out the proper knowledge would be lost!

Be thankful for what you have, and what your able to do! Compared to what you may know, they are fricken wizards! Gods among coding! If you can't wait, go to your local Verizon shop, or ATT! Don't hate on others! I've been there, it's not right! For once, learn how to come together! And be thankful that it will be out soon!

Last but not least. You want to be the FIRST to know, before ModmyI, subscribe to there Twitter feeds! Or RSS. If you know how with out a step by step. If you need one, or where to go, check google, or search. You'll find all the user names, and know what to do!

Thanks for listening.

Sorry to rant!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Last edited by 97vrsix; 02-13-2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: spelling
    New unibody Macbook Pro, the jacked Model.. Iphone 2G, and 3G, 3G's, And 4G.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

Just to clarify your number 5. If you are talking about Sherif Hashim then he is in Egypt, not Israel. Also he does not work on the unlock. He finds the crashes. MuscleNerd is the one working on the unlock.

Thanks

As I say, I may need correcting, or may not be right. I wrote Egypt first, But for some reason my brain said, No Israel. I dont know why. I know M-Nerd does unlocking, but we need Hashim was more my point. more my point a major player in the middle of a war, And I know he helps others out. Just slowing the process.

Beside the fact, 4.3 GM should be out tomorrow. I don't know for sure, But something WILL be announced tomorrow.

Thanks
    Thanked 14,775 Times in 6,871 Posts

What makes you think something will be announced tomorrow?

Thanks

Well, I have a hunch, and a text from someone else saying the same.

I have no clue what it's gonna be! Could be IOS GM 4.3 is finally here, or supposed to be. Could be IPAD2, could be a unlock, I really don't know. Just got a text from a Inside source. Could just be smoke! Maybe some valentines jokes for all I know! Ha ha ha.

But really. I'm serious about the text, and "something supposed to get announced tomorrow" was the punch line.

Thanks

10:00 am or so pacific, and 1 pm EST. I'm taking a shot at 4.3 GM. And then I'm taking a shot to say, some sort of some project will be released a shot time after. Could be a few hours, or days. BUT. This is my guess now after talking to a few people.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am wishing the new unlock is release on valentine's day too. happy for it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone edoutmax's Avatar
    Thanks

Egypt is NOT in middle of a war.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

What you are you whining about the unlock was never going to come out on Valentine's Day. 4.3 GM still has to be released, then 4.3 final and then maybe an unlock. Nothing is even confirmed yet.

Personally, Apple seems to do more midweek/less Monday releases and it's been about two weeks since 4.3 B3 so I wouldn't be surprised to see the GM launch today.
    Last edited by i.Annie; 02-15-2011 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Quote removed

17. The Following User Says Thank You to alex1015 For This Useful Post:

FrankfromShanghai (02-15-2011)

iPhone? More like MyPhone i pimping's Avatar
    Thanks

might be a good idea to close this thread its goin no where

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Default MacRumors
    iOS 4.3 for public some news. According to MacRumors, the free access to the new iPad news publication The Daily has been extended for another two-weeks trial period, precisely this period will be ended by February 28th.

What that mean? The Daily is waiting for iOS 4.3 public release which will bring support for the in-app recurring subscription to be used by The Daily. The ending of the trial period means the release of iOS 4.3 for public. Till now I can't confirm this date hundred percent as Apple didn't confirm this officially. We have to wait and see! Stay tuned.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to corosivi For This Useful Post:

FrankfromShanghai (02-15-2011)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

still waiting for the iphone 4 bb03.10.01 unlock. DEV TEAM. I SUPPORT YOU, from guangdong, CHINA.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lliu87 View Post
    still waiting for the iphone 4 bb03.10.01 unlock. DEV TEAM. I SUPPORT YOU, from guangdong, CHINA.
    i'm with u