Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 3GS Was on 4.2.1 Unlocked : Lost Power, Reinstalled & It Wont Unlock

Default iPhone 3GS Was on 4.2.1 Unlocked : Lost Power, Reinstalled & It Wont Unlock
    3gs 32GB. Was successfully unlocked & jailbroken running 4.2.1 on 6.15 tethered. Lost power. Having problems re-unlocking

Used iTunes (tried with and without tiny umbrella server running as it had my 4.1 blob saved.) to restore to 4.1. Got the 1015 error and used umbrella to kick it out of recovery. iPhone self installs 4.1

iphone is ready to go.

Used Redsnow 9.6.rc8 and factory 4.1 firmware. Successfully jailbroken & installed cydia. Tried running normal and as an administrator. Chose to install cydia only with redsnow.

Then installed ultrasnow. Installed and says it is in there. However, it will NOT pick up my t-Mobil card. let it sit there for hours. It will say SEARCHING and then NO SERVICE. Basically like my t-mobile card isnt in there. ZCydia itself runs and updates fine.

Restore it a few times and gave it a few different shots. No luck

Any thoughts here? Bottom line if you were running 4.2.1 @ 6.15 and lost power on this tethered jailbreak, how do you reinstall properly? I must have missed a step.
    Thanks!

Unhappy Still searching or no signal after unlock
    Quote Originally Posted by ShakyJason View Post
    3gs 32GB. Was successfully unlocked & jailbroken running 4.2.1 on 6.15 tethered. Lost power. Having problems re-unlocking

Used iTunes (tried with and without tiny umbrella server running as it had my 4.1 blob saved.) to restore to 4.1. Got the 1015 error and used umbrella to kick it out of recovery. iPhone self installs 4.1

iphone is ready to go.

Used Redsnow 9.6.rc8 and factory 4.1 firmware. Successfully jailbroken & installed cydia. Tried running normal and as an administrator. Chose to install cydia only with redsnow.

Then installed ultrasnow. Installed and says it is in there. However, it will NOT pick up my t-Mobil card. let it sit there for hours. It will say SEARCHING and then NO SERVICE. Basically like my t-mobile card isnt in there. ZCydia itself runs and updates fine.

Restore it a few times and gave it a few different shots. No luck

Any thoughts here? Bottom line if you were running 4.2.1 @ 6.15 and lost power on this tethered jailbreak, how do you reinstall properly? I must have missed a step.
    Thanks!
    I have a similar problem except did not loose power, used redsn0w 0.9.6b6 for firmware 4.2.1, install Cydia, downloaded and installed Ultrasn0w and now when use t-mobile sim card get the searching mode or no signal sign. I have tried to use old AT&T sim card still no changes. Help! Thank you.

One you put in youre tmobile sim try to power the phone on and off a few times.