Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: unlocked and not unlocked

Default unlocked and not unlocked
    hello

the title lock like joke but this is really

i have an 3gs device was running in 3.1.3 i have upgraded it to 4.2.1 with the new baseband (iPad base band) and i have jailbreak and unlock it but i have an fantastic problem
    some people can call me normally but others can't (my phone number look like out of service)
    note: both make the call at the same time
    i try to remove ultrasn0w and re-add it but the problem wasn't solve

there is an solution fo this problem?? without restore the device

Did you hacktivate the phone, or use an ATT sim to activate it when you updated to 4.2.1?

If you hacktivated thats your problem
    The only thing I ask in return for helping, is that you click the thanks button, Thanks!

Right, hacktivation machine always try to get push authentic from apple' server, that means EDGE in using all the time.

Cell phone' EDGE/GPRS use same data channel with voice calling, so your phone can do one thing only at a time, either calling or connect to internet(not only browsing safari).

Normally, cell phone would break EDGE/GPRS when there is a call in, because it considers voice call priority, unfortunately, iPad was designed as no voice-call device, so no priority for voice-call.

thx fro your helpful comment

but what is the solution to solve this problem???
    because there is specific phone numbers that can call me and others that can't

regards
    Last edited by mlamaa; 12-28-2010 at 01:21 AM.

There is 2 ways
    1, Use a SAM tool, please follow this guide.

2, use an Official carrier SIM card to activate iPhone after an fresh restoring, and connect it to internet with Wi-Fi before Jailbreaking and unlock, that will get it a official valid push certificates, you can check for more information here

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dadastar For This Useful Post:

indyzzzz (12-28-2010), mlamaa (12-28-2010)