Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please Read this Before Posting

Quote Originally Posted by sneakerkid View Post
    Thanks annie for the quick answer! can an iphone 3g be unlock its 8gb 4.1 baseband 5.14.02 PLEASE HELP!
    People, READ the OP. The answer to your question is contained therein.

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi
    Quaerite et invenietis.

iPhone? More like MyPhone alpawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for all the help guys!

hi,
    just wondering if BB 6.15.00 would work on iphone4..
    i know this is just for 3gs ,thought maybe if there is somebody outhere tried this ..

tnx and more power to this site..

Thanks
    Thanked 15,274 Times in 7,007 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wiivil View Post
    hi,
    just wondering if BB 6.15.00 would work on iphone4..
    i know this is just for 3gs ,thought maybe if there is somebody outhere tried this ..

tnx and more power to this site..
    No it wont work.

sorry having problems jailbreaking/unlocking get to the no sim card insert valid sim card....
    anyways tried redsnow and im sure im doing something wrong its just not working

iphone 3g 3.1.3 bb 6.15 is what TU says
    Last edited by outrage20; 02-24-2012 at 07:02 PM.

Can I update to stock iOS while preserving my SAM Unlock? Do I need to update with a jailbroken IPSW in order to preserve a SAM unlock?

iPhone Information:
    iPhone 4 GSM 32GB Black
    Baseband 4.11.08 SAM-Unlocked and Activation Tickets/Lockdown Saved with redsn0w
    Cydia SHSH: iOS 4.3.3, 5.1, 6.0.1

Thanks.

Hello, i bought an iphone 4s for christmas, and the person on ebay said it was unlocked but actually its not, it was locked to orange, to make a long story short he kept on saying the he rang orange and it will take 7-10 days to unlock but actually he was getting me over the deadline to make a case for our money back, before all that i cut my three sim from normal to micro sim, and slotted it in, and it was locked but, we found a orange sim. So a couple of months later i jailbroke the phone to find anyway of unlocking it then i saw SAM so i tried every youtube video and everything i could to unlock it, then for some reason my sim card worked inside the iphone, even if SAM is not enabled it still works with signal bars but i cant call anyone it just goes straight to call failed,(even with Caller Id enabled) i cant recieve or make texts, but i can recieve calls! If im in a good signal strength after a while i can recieve calls every so often. So im stuck with a phone which appears to be unlocked but i dont think it is and i cant do anythin with it. Very long post!! So sorry but a need some help thanks so much for reading! ( i cant really call Three coz i jailbroke it )
    Last edited by DavidMott123; 03-02-2013 at 01:15 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345